Ren'Py - Completed - Nightcum on the Streets of Milfrim [Final] [Omar Company]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Cash grab and barely anything more. There is nothing wrong with locking things behind pay (i personally don't believe it is best way to get subs but it is their product) but locking ending (free version only has one) and locking main point of the game (switching characters) is ridiculous.
    And for what? Usual Ren'Py game with average/bellow art and almost no gameplay?
  2. 1.00 star(s)

M3lly

I can't believe I am saying this but this game is horrible. As a NTR enjoyer, my bar for such games is set extremely low. But this is just rock bottom.

Firstly, the English is bad. It seems almost like MTL. You praise your mother's beauty and want to go on a honeymoon with her?

Secondly, the way the paywall is designed is absolutely scummy. At a point in game, you get to choose who you want to go exploring with.

1. A fucking ugly furry that came out of nowhere.
    2. Your pretty looking sister. (LOCKED)
    3. Your sexy girlfriend. (LOCKED)

A little bit of advice here. If you want supporters for your game, release good content for free. If people like it, they will pledge. Locking your content just turns me off so much, I stopped playing right at the point. Good luck.