dodov

May 23, 2024
How do you get to the first boss? The sickle is too weak, and I've tried to interact with every person or object that might contain something, but nothing. And where do you get the maid costume?

LoliKami

Mar 7, 2018
I can't put my finger on it, but not only did the nun girl look familiar, the 3rd CG looked reminded me of an art I've seen. I've "researched" to many cultured art, so my memory is quite a mess. The girl's pregnant right thigh is throwing me off so hard, so I think I'm going to blame that for my bad memory. :p
smpl3.jpg 14271203_p0.jpg

SaiyanK

Aug 25, 2018
Well, i made a partial uncensored version for the game Nightmare (Alice Maid/Wasabi), i'm using the Steam version of the game as a reference.
The animations (yuri scenes) are not uncensored
Just put the folder in the game's directory.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
"A witch suddenly appears in front of Julia, who is suffering from a incurable disease, and is awaiting a surgery. She cursed her, and induced her to the World of Nightmare.
The courier, Lympha, tells her;
"If you were to defeat the boss, Malignant Tumor, in this world, you shall return to your own world."
Julia strives with an Anticancer Drug held in her arms.
Believing that, the flower blooming at the nidus, is glimmering in Nightmare... " View attachment Dumber meme.jfif

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
What do you do after defeating the 2nd level tumor (your mom) 3 times. I've talked to everyone and gone everywhere but nothing is activating and she doesn't want to prostitute or fight. I'm confused

Reactions: Zenzenzenzenzen

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Some of those hands definitely look AI generated
Seems unlikely, this game is from six years ago.

Is this an entirely new translation, or does it build on the official partial translation from dlsite?

In addition to Japanese, English notation is used
This work will be sold separately in Japanese and Japanese + English versions
The trial version part (up to stage 0) is the same, and is Japanese + English version.

For the product version part (stage 1 and after), the Japanese sales page is the Japanese version, and
the English sales page is the Japanese + English version

Note that the Japanese + English version is not fully translated into English.
Also, since the author is not good at English, there may be many typos and parts that are difficult to understand, but
please understand that.

sofibaby123

Apr 5, 2021
What do you do after defeating the 2nd level tumor (your mom) 3 times. I've talked to everyone and gone everywhere but nothing is activating and she doesn't want to prostitute or fight. I'm confused
go to the restaurant, the shopkeeper will give you alcohol to drink

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
ALICE Made, I played a couple of their games priorly. They're classic R-18 Japanese games win or lose you get some scenes. Formulaic and decently made CGs for those with interest in the work's focus. A throwaway plot for the sake of making scenarios for explicit content. What's more to be said? The product is finished and working. Worth 3-4 stars based on preference, not recommendable if you dislike grinds.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote