VN - Others - Completed - Nightmare x Sisters - Sacrifice of Lust-Hell [Final] [Guilty]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KurtIrving

This VN (it's really a KN) isn't for everyone and that's fine.
    If you didn't know, the devs (Guilty) are well know for including lots of gangrape in all of their VNs and this one's no exception.
    If you're into those tags, you'll probably enjoy this, but there's more to say about this.

Nagging issues:
    -Uncensored version is rather good but know that you'll notice that there were some graphical issues where the genitals connect during the animations (issues would've been blocked out with the mosaic censor)
    -Scenes are all animated... but they're not the best (you could find better student animations than this).
    -Scenes had to reuse a lot of assets because of the animations and because the scenes are 90% gangrape

I can't say I hated it, I got what I paid for and that was kinna it. I'm 99% sure the other games in the series will follow this formula though I'm sure the story will be better...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

This game is as basic as they come, no extra character sprites, no ending art, no edited MC character sprites and they didnt even bother to name the other characters.

The "bad end" of which there is only one is almost non existant.

Almost every sex scene is exactly the same and include some of the cheapest animations

The story is ridiculous and makes no real sense

On top of all that the main characters do almost nothing apart from just existing.

Story 1/5 basic and ridiculous
    Art 2/5 almost none
    Sex 1/5 repetitive
    Fetishes 1/5 badly done
    Choices 1/5 see bad end or not only
    Characters 1/5 dull and obvious
  3. 5.00 star(s)

hehe6666

This is excellent in terms of quality, absolutely love it. I only care about the cg and the scene is perfect and glad to see it finally comes out in english version. The character are well made in detail.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

fun_master_BW

Looking at the CG I hoped for a decent visual novel but was rather disappointed in the end. This is more a kinetic novel as there is actually just one choice that decides on the ending you are getting.
    CG and animation were fine, that would be rather a 4 star rating but the story did not match the expectation. For the hardcore BDSM fans a lot was left for the imagination as the CG did not show most of the scenes from the text.
    The good end was also quite sudden so also people who hoped for some reconcilitation were disappointed. So overall only 2 star from me.