Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

josie

May 5, 2017
Checking up on this, is his work still half assed compared to the 'milf in the room' or has he actually released anything on that level of quality recently?
H-City and sourceman are much better in my humble opinion, particularly with some additional mechanics he added like the sneaky condom trick.

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Ooohh man ! I'm so pissed off ! I'm pretty sure I'm raging for no reason...
But could someone please tell me how the pregnancy mode works in these games ?
Be it Erza, Albedo or more recently Malty, for some unknown reason, I can't seem to make this option work !
I could really use a hand please ?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Switch to Advanced Mode in the bottom left, turn Girl Emotion on, make her orgasm for magic-insta-ovulation.
Cum inside, turn on the womb view and wait for the egg to be fertilized, then click on the baby bottle in the right menu to advance through a few pregnancy stages.

Reactions: Griffan

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Switch to Advanced Mode in the bottom left, turn Girl Emotion on, make her orgasm for magic-insta-ovulation.
Cum inside, turn on the womb view and wait for the egg to be fertilized, then click on the baby bottle in the right menu to advance through a few pregnancy stages.
Thanks for the heads up ! You're sure this method works though ? When you speak of the "girl emotion" option, does it turn itself on when the button is colored pink or not ?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Should be on when it's pink, if you fuck at 2x speed or faster or do some foreplay, the pink bar will go up when it's on.

Reactions: Griffan

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
From niicri's most recen post, seems like he's working now on Nipapan again, her love route/chapter, and seems to be doing now foreplay scenes for it.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
That's the school girl, right?
If so, you can't, as H-City removed the initial school storyline.
You can get it in the older Source Man releases.

Reactions: LanceRayne

Griffan

May 17, 2018
Should be on when it's pink, if you fuck at 2x speed or faster or do some foreplay, the pink bar will go up when it's on.
Yeah soo... Some of these games really need to be reworked ! That pregnancy mode isn't working so well for some games or just hasn't been implemented in some cases. Erza being one of those examples since she doesn't get a belly and neither does the fighter girl from Goblin Slayer.
Albedo gets nothing... Like literally nothing since there's no sperm to be seen so no fertilization and therefore there's no way to see her in a pregnant state.
As for the ones whose pregnancy mode DO work, I may have a certain issue to address... Their bellies are drooping a bit too much to the point that it make them look weird. Their belly should start right below their breasts and said breasts should be bigger.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes