Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Muvejit

Jan 14, 2018
Niicri updated camilla can someone link me the link?
well I posted a link to Conundrum's mega link a few post above, now you only have to wait a bit for him to update the folder. or you could look for his post on page 13 yourself.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I have never seen that happen.
Put on the condom, start fucking, activate the button, then click and hold on the dick, start moving your mouse around, the condom will slip off eventually.
That was a mechanic he introduced in Source Man (now H-City) and just copied into his Commissions and Stand Alones, doesn't make a difference for most of them.

Niicri updated camilla can someone link me the link?
Which one is Camilla?
I do update with his fixes if I notice there have been some, but might have missed something.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Put on the condom, start fucking, activate the button, then click and hold on the dick, start moving your mouse around, the condom will slip off eventually.
That was a mechanic he introduced in Source Man (now H-City) and just copied into his Commissions and Stand Alones, doesn't make a difference for most of them.
Is there any difference (dialogue or reaction) to the condom break then?

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Is there any difference (dialogue or reaction) to the condom break then?
Nope.
If there even is a reaction, it's the same for breaking and slipping.

EDIT:
So C005-Camilla did get an update to 2.6 at some point, updated that.
Also reuploaded all Commissions, the archives are larger now, but that's not because of updates, but rather because NiiCri added .exe files to all of them, so you don't need a Standalone Flash Player installed to run them.

In the first post ;-) in MEGA
While it's fine that someone added my folder link to the first post, a little thank you would be nice.
Also both Megaup and Filescdn links are down, those ought to be removed unless someone wants to provide mirrors to my Mega there.

Last edited:

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
He did post in his patreon about the suggested feature of adding the option of giving birth.
Link:

Note: I don't have access to his patreon updates since I'm not one.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
it been a while since a new one anyone now if hes making a new one or not any time soon
The fuck are you talking about?
SAW009 came out at the end of July and Mini Series 1.96 came out just over a week ago.
He usually releases one thing a month if you hadn't noticed.
That said, apparently next month will be some added foreplay to SAW009 rather than something completely new.

EDIT:
I do like to talk shit about the guy for doing art-swaps of the same scene over and over and reusing mechanics he had long ago, but never added to his newer stuff.
However, he's been pretty good at bringing something new(ish) out every month, unlike some other people on Patreon.

Last edited:

gzooo

Feb 13, 2019
Its just me or this h-city game is extremely confusing to play? Is there a save, a guide or something?

Growds

Jun 19, 2019
do you have other versions of these?
I modified a little bit the SWF:

- replaced the mouth with different shapes....every is better when Ersa is smiling....xd
-Edited the shape of the thighs (Original were very weird)
-Edited the scrip of the cum in, now is a big load.
-changed the color of happy's dick.

Now I thing the foot shapes are weird too...

if someone doesn't know how to remove the clothes only hold them and move in circles.

also, I have a "C005_FEB_Camilla_H001" where I replaces the dick with a horse one but it is a weird result.

*sorry for my english.

Reactions: Overlurker

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
has been announced and is currently in ongoing development. Seems to be a lady with long flowing grey hair and two animal ears on top (don't know if it's a fox's, cat's , etc).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes