Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
how about the updated version of SAW001 Naberal?
Not sure if the version that I hold is the most recent one. Besides that, I modified the dialogue a bit because of how atrocious the grammar was when I downloaded it (still isn't perfect because I didn't want it to drift too far from the original,but at least it's much more decente now), so I'm not sure if you're going to like it.

Anyways, here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
Anyone has mini series 1.96?
mega link is dead
What do you mean the mega link is dead? That link hasn't been here for weeks. No offense but have you been paying attention?
The new link that is now available contains the mini series 1.96.

asqrwe

Oct 31, 2019

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018

F22-raptor99

Jul 27, 2019
I think he was talking about the old mega link you were referring to. I can assure you though there was no 1.96 in the collection I reuploaded so this thread is going to be out of date for maybe another day or two.
Well… Sorry but when I downloaded the your file I thought that there had been a mini-series 1.96 uploaded there.
Anyways here is the 1.96. Do note that Zherethsh's dialogue has been modified in an atempt to fix the grammar (it's still poor because I din't pay much attention to it).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1275389

asqrwe

Oct 31, 2019
Well… Sorry but when I downloaded the your file I thought that there had been a mini-series 1.96 uploaded there.
Anyways here is the 1.96. Do note that Zherethsh's dialogue has been modified in an atempt to fix the grammar (it's still poor because I din't pay much atention to it).
Thanks dude

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Yup
Noo... in the English translation, he should have written it in romanji... the perfect line wasted!

(Just to clarify, I meant the line:"You are already dead." to "(Japanese: お前はもう死んでいる) Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru".)

edit: As well as other parts like sis -> nee-san

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes