RPGM - Completed - Nikubenki Quest [Final] [Zeton Poison]

1. 2.00 star(s)

qazad

Ok i dont like this game and here are the reasons why:

1. Its tagged corruption, but she is allready corrupt. This game is more of a continuation story of what happens after the main game where an unknown player has allready had his way with her.

2. Game balance is completely out the window.
    Everything do way too much damage. Meaning it relies more on luck and who uses a skill first, rather than planning and tactics.
    Example1: First Boss fight. Ok enemy does about 800dmg each hit. I'm at half health, lets take one more hit before popping that 2500 health potion. Enemy: Special attack, hit 3 times allmost equal to your max health...
    ...Ooook, guess i need to use health potions as if it was water and waste more than half of it.
    Example2: Second Boss(?) fight. I have 60+ TP and there's ..i dunno 11 enemies? And one of them is supposedly a small boss or something.. Use the skill to hit everyone 5 times and pray your turn comes before they utterly clobber you.

3. There is no reward/punishment for losing a battle, only an annoying Game Over.
    You Cant decide when she fuck an enemy, she just does it (..the whore).

4. The English is a bit dodgy at times.

5. If you look in the graphics folder, you will see that theres not much in there.
    In my opinion, this game is not worth the effort.

I would rather recommend similar but better games such as:
    Virgin's protection magic
    Or Parallel Fantasy If+
    ...Or just about anything else above 2 stars.