Others - Abandoned - NINJA GIRL [v1.5.6] [Cream Meron]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Farfadux

This game... I've never come across something with controls this bad, the art is good, but before you can get excited about something you'll hit the PC screen in frustration.
    You would think that an invincible mode would do something, but there are times when you have to fulfill other objectives other than fighting, better find a gameplay if you want to finish with this.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sektz

In the current state of the game (v1.1.2) don't bother.

this game feels really clunky, its a shame since you can see quite some potential there. What bothers me the most so far
    -controlls are odd. Accidentally pressing sword attack shortly after you die makes you quit the level (so annoying). Also its easy to accidentally skip scenes. The butterfly cursor control in the main menu seems absolutely unnecessary.
    I suggest playing with a controller (This is probably the first lewd game I ever played with a controller)
    -movement is unprecise. Platforming can be a is a pain. Hopping around the trees in the first level is difficult as some branches are not platforms and even if they are, the collision box is smaller than it appears. Can't move while high jump, which feels like it should be possible to even solve the second level.
    -enemies need some polish, especially pikeman, they just spam attack. Crouch, sliding and sword seems to be the best way to attack most enemies, doesn't feels right. Also hitting enemies outside of screen and waiting for them to get back up is no fun.
    Not sure why this is >1GB

The only way I managed to go up the cave (2nd level) was using enemies as jumping pads. Its very easy to mess up, if the die, you have to wait for the timer to run out, unless you want to repeat the whole level again since you can't restart the section. Never figured to pass the section after this and gave up trying.

doesn't seem to be much h-content anyway. The scenes I unlocked in the gallery are very basic and I didn't even see them in the game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

elhlyn

Interesting motif and ideas on its combat and what you can do, however its execution of it is poor. Even the fact that the menu has this "cursor" aspect that you have to use your arrow keys to move is just unnecessary you can't help but to wonder why they'd implement something more complicated for no good reason. The worst part about is primarily how limited the adult scenes are, and they're all predominantly nude versions of her regular combat and movement animation 3 or so lesbian scene and a masturbation scene. It's such a wasted potential considering how much I fancy the sengoku/warring states period of Japan.