1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

khadaj12

Feb 12, 2019
um key binding info would be nice so I don't have to dick around to find it.
z = jutsu
x = slash
c = shuriken
v = jump

You can go to widgets/keyconfig/keyconfig.ini and change bindings with more control than with what the in-game menu gives. I changed KeyButton4=V to KeyButton4=Space so I can jump with space.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
z = jutsu
x = slash
c = shuriken
v = jump

You can go to widgets/keyconfig/keyconfig.ini and change bindings with more control than with what the in-game menu gives. I changed KeyButton4=V to KeyButton4=Space so I can jump with space.
Thank you for the help.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
Jeeez what is this the original Driver? This tutorial is painful and the controls are not fluid enough for this to work.

sopwolf3

Aug 20, 2019
Edit: This game was Ok but very tedious after giving hours in and I wish they would add warnings to their gallery before viewing
Reason Gallery has scat and urine in it. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

sektz

Aug 6, 2018
I just managed to get up the cave, but the third part of the second level is even worse. The second 'kick' the stone is hard to hit itself, but I can't even reach the ceiling and have to rely on the game making me respawn up there. I couldn't figure how to pass past the three archers at the end. Probably something stupid like high jump off the last pixel of the edge, than hitting the archers on the head and bouncing up. Gave up after 4 tries.

+1
could someone explain how to do this move please ?
Uragasumi
[down] and [jump] to slide, then let go of the keys and immediately after sliding press the [sword key]
Hiryukyaku
[up] and [jump] to high jump then [left/right] + [jump]. Its important for the tutorial that you hit the head of the enemy

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
z = jutsu
x = slash
c = shuriken
v = jump

hello there friend, nice pfp! can you give any link or the name ? thanks!

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes