VN - Others - Completed - Ninki Seiyuu: How to Make a Pop Voice Actress [Final] [MintCUBE]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Donkers

A solid, short/med game to enjoy. The girls are enjoyable and the story is well--written. The UI is well made, and the scenes are 7/10. An animated scene would've been more enjoyable, but overall a solid game
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

Cant say much to this one. But it's certainly enjoyable even though it's quite short (13h from vndb) and only has 3 heroines.

Prologue - 7 / 10
    Medium length prologue. Although I believe the prologue itself covers up to 50% of the whole story since the VN is too short.

Art - 7 / 10
    The art itself were actually quite nice, but can use some improvement on the face expression IMO.

Characters - 7 / 10
    There's not much of them, but each certainly gives different problem and nuance when you play their routes so it's good.

Story - 7 / 10
    It's certainly short, but well managed to tell how each heroine grow up (not in literal sense).
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Awkwardpanda

4/5 stars
    Pretty solid VN and has a good story that got me intrigued for a while. If you are looking for a quick H-scene game, this isn't it. It took what felt like 3-4 hours (if you read fast) to reach the H-scene. Unlike other games, this one features your actual blood-related sister, which puts it ahead of the competition.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

story 3.5/5
    H-scene 4/5 (vanilla)
    character development 4/5

This is spoiler free review after finishing all 3 heroine route

Story
    Welcome to the world of seiyuu aka voice acting. In this vn, they take us in the world of voice acting where we can see on how those voice actor live their life, their work environment, their struggle to become famous and demanding in this cut throat industries and more importantly to see how our Mc intrude himself inside the heart of these 3 female voice actor and help them achieve their dream.

The prologue is overall interesting with a touch of comedy in it. It has alot of moment that i quite like and engaging to keep me interest reading it. As a fan of seiyuu / voice acting myself, i always interested on how these people live their life and what their work environment are and this vn doesn't let me down and show me the other side and hard truth of these profession so called voice acting.

After you get into one of the girl route, that when the struggle and drama come in. The harsh reality of every voice actor has to gone through in their life and with this we get to see on how the MC help them and support so that they can continue on working for their dream. Although i said drama, its not really heavy and some of the problem they face kinda solve themselves given time, so its kinda disappointing at least. Since i was imagine that the Mc finally get a moment to be cool and be hero to these girl but... cant expect a healer to do some damage and final kill i guess. So yeah, its quite light compare to other tear jerking or depressing vn out there.

H-scene
    The H-scene in this vn, to put it simply, its so danm long. After i check the vndb for tag for this game, i notice the "long H-scene" tag in one of them, so i was quite interest on how long it was and danm they weren't wrong. Not saying it was bad though, the h-scene it self is quite good and most of them are vanilla as to be expect in this type of vn, but danm our mc is quite a stud horse. If most vn has at most 2 impregnations/male climax in one scene, this vn has 3-4 impregnations/male climax in a row in one scene so you can imagine how long it is. Each girl in this game has 5 total hscene so its quite a lot, not what i expect in this type of setting. The only thing i have issue with this vn H-scene is, some of the face of the girl make when kissing is kinda funny to say at least, showing the tongue is so unneeded but other than that, the h-scene is quite decent for a vanilla.

Overall, its a quite decent read on top of being so much informative in the world of voice acting. If you like me that also has interest in voice actor, i recommend that you also play it. I can guarantee you to feel much more appreciative on what they do, at very least that what this vn does to me.