VN Others Completed Ninki Seiyuu: How to Make a Pop Voice Actress [Final] [MintCUBE]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
MEGA: (removed)
UPLOADHAVEN: 16m (or so it says)
NOPY: 45m
MIXDROP: 1h15m
GOFILE: 48m
ANONFILE: 18m

I could have downloaded this game in less than 3 minutes with MEGA, but life happens. I cannot count the number of times people on this site have told me, "The other downloading sites are just as good," yet they never are when I try them.

• Angry
Reactions: witchkiller9999

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Kinda new to this kind of game. Do you need to do multiple playthrough to get to all of the scene? Or is there a route where you can pass through all of them? I know scenes are all unlocked on CG Gallery but I'm just curious if there is such a path like that.

Awkwardpanda

Feb 9, 2018
Kinda new to this kind of game. Do you need to do multiple playthrough to get to all of the scene? Or is there a route where you can pass through all of them? I know scenes are all unlocked on CG Gallery but I'm just curious if there is such a path like that.
You have to do multiple playthroughs to get all the scenes. Once you select your route, you're locked in.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
MEGA: (removed)
UPLOADHAVEN: 16m (or so it says)
NOPY: 45m
MIXDROP: 1h15m
GOFILE: 48m
ANONFILE: 18m

I could have downloaded this game in less than 3 minutes with MEGA, but life happens. I cannot count the number of times people on this site have told me, "The other downloading sites are just as good," yet they never are when I try them.
To be fair,Nopy seems to have a really bad day.
Normally it reaches around the same speed as Mega.

Seed8

Dec 9, 2021
I am getting a blank screen and a error the image is attached, some help me also I have a linux system and I am running it on wine stable

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Wow, i wonder why that game so boring? Graphic and UI is good, but story....that's so boring at the end of the last rout i just skip to the end...and much more sad that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Callmesora

Sep 29, 2018
I am getting a blank screen and a error the image is attached, some help me also I have a linux system and I am running it on wine stable
Did you ever figure this out I was able to run it once then never again this starting popping up.

tranqon

Oct 14, 2020
any download link to this game soundtrack? most of them are very good mood booster

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes