RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Correct. If you don't have the game, download the prepatched version and extract it.
Why does it lag so much after the hero fucks Morgana? Any ideas why it's happening? If you walk around the adventurer's guild it lags so much here's a save data so you can check it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: F4S1

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I tried the original Japanese and my version again and they both seem to run fine, there are some micro stutters in the larger maps in both versions, but there's no lag or stuttering when indoors or on a smaller map. Perhaps something got messed up when uploading? I'll download them and test them, but if it's not just simply having to re-upload the files, then I'm not sure what is causing the lag for those that have it. I play on PC, are other people on PC having the lag issue as well or is it just phones?

Why does it lag so much after the hero fucks Morgana? Any ideas why it's happening? If you walk around the adventurer's guild it lags so much here's a save data so you can check it
I tried your save file on my game and the Japanese v1.18 versions and it runs fine. Micro stutters occur in both versions for me in the larger maps, but the game still runs smoothly. Sorry, I'm not sure what might be the problem.

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
I tried the original Japanese and my version again and they both seem to run fine, there are some micro stutters in the larger maps in both versions, but there's no lag or stuttering when indoors or on a smaller map. Perhaps something got messed up when uploading? I'll download them and test them, but if it's not just simply having to re-upload the files, then I'm not sure what is causing the lag for those that have it. I play on PC, are other people on PC having the lag issue as well or is it just phones?

I tried your save file on my game and the Japanese v1.18 versions and it runs fine. Micro stutters occur in both versions for me in the larger maps, but the game still runs smoothly. Sorry, I'm not sure what might be the problem.
chingus mentioned having this issue on both pc and joiplay, me myself did play it on mobile 3 months ago on v1.9 never had any issues
but in this version stutter + losing 20 fps starts after completing the first quest
gonna recheck that on the jp version aswell on pc

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023

for me after trying 3 different type of versions of the game on mobile
no lag/stutter, the fps might drop abit due to ui/maps but thats normal.. that based on completing the first quest alone
so no issue for me but idk about others
thanks again

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
for me after trying 3 different type of versions of the game on mobile
no lag/stutter, the fps might drop abit due to ui/maps but thats normal.. that based on completing the first quest alone
so no issue for me but idk about others
thanks again
I downloaded a fresh copy from dlsite to compare to the prepatched game and while I didn't notice any lag, I did notice the micro stutters start occurring after the first quest for both of them, but only on the larger maps. Thanks for trying, I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

I play on PC tho I don't know what's causing that lag is too tho But maybe I'll try download that prepatch version of yours and try it By the way that save is running on 1.18 also I forgot to mention I think you forgot to translate these
1715764559882.png
1715764588658.png

1715764637152.png

Last edited:

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
I play on PC tho I don't know what's causing that lag is too tho But maybe I'll try download that prepatch version of yours and try it By the way that save is running on 1.18
so far no issue for me
my fps drop lightly when i activate the quest ui which can be fixed by deactivating it
tested on your version of the game plus 2 other ones from user ryuki time mega & otomi games links
AceCyclone

View attachment 1.m4v

Last edited:

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
I play on PC tho I don't know what's causing that lag is too tho But maybe I'll try download that prepatch version of yours and try it By the way that save is running on 1.18 also I forgot to mention I think you forgot to translate these
View attachment 3636248
View attachment 3636249

View attachment 3636253
Did you use just the patch or the pre-patched version, which link? I may have accidentally left them out.

Edit: I think I left the original untranslated images in the patch, I'll swap them out with the correct ones, then re-upload the patch.

Edit: Oh, I forgot the proper folder structure for the images, I'll fix it then re-upload it in a few minutes. It should be img/pictures/ not just img/.

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
so far no issue for me
my fps drop lightly when i activate the quest ui which can be fixed by deactivating it
tested on your version of the game plus 2 other ones from user ryuki time mega & otomi games links
AceCyclone

View attachment 3636232
No It's not at the beginning of the game it's when you fucked the 3 girls or do some random quest then returned to the guild then the game gets slightly laggy

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Did you use just the patch or the pre-patched version, which link? I may have accidentally left them out.

Edit: I think I left the original untranslated images in the patch, I'll swap them out with the correct ones, then re-upload the patch.

Edit: Oh, I forgot the proper folder structure for the images, I'll fix it then re-upload it in a few minutes. It should be img/pictures/ not just img/.
Well I use the patch on the page 1 so the images on the patch isn't translated yet?

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
No It's not at the beginning of the game it's when you fucked the 3 girls or do some random quest then returned to the guild then the game gets slightly laggy
yeah completed the first quest after going to the guild and returning after
before that it used to be stable 120 but after completing the first quest and having quest ui upper right of the screen i noticed the fps isn't stable till i deactivate the ui

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
yeah completed the first quest after going to the guild and returning after
before that it used to be stable 120 but after completing the first quest and having quest ui upper right of the screen i noticed the fps isn't stable till i deactivate the ui
AceCyclone

I don't think the lag issue is a problem. The game works well in general. You should look for errors in the translation. For example, after doing the level 20 mission where the queen and the queen's sister are talking, there is an error in a word. which says yueendom instead of queendom referring to the kingdom

Reactions: AceCyclone
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote