RPGM - Completed - Niramare Quest [v1.18] [Sexecute]

1. 5.00 star(s)

N1CKs001

I'm satisfied with the game simple as it is, it does what it needs to do to be a satisfying and at times amusing game. No need to be overly complicated, just do what needs to be done as best it can. The best are its "reaction" of each major and minor characters, and this is one of the Hgames that includes the NPCs which is rare.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

sakaay11

very good art,+ has sound effect,but the scenes are reused for almost everybody,they all have the same body type(tho i don't mind,big busty milf)but you can ONLY fuck most npcs,no blowjob no titjob nothing only pussy or anal a shame
  3. 5.00 star(s)

B4STARD

This is generally a pretty good one. The stroy is nothing new, just the old japanese one: sommoned to the other world, given a mission, keep leveling and get to fuck. But I just like the characters (although i'd have to admit they just have one same face). Strong sexy and elder women truning into some slave? I'm totally in.
    Btw. this game got a full CG mod from the beginning. Due to the gameplay isn't really good for me i'd recommend juest go for that part and enjoy the stroy. (Mainly about how the women got obeident
  4. 5.00 star(s)

X Death

This game has good story despite made in RPGM, thoughts clearly being implemented here as the story isnt just linier. you can pretty much fuck every girl in town but, they all look similar, chubby body with big tits, only 1 girl that looks slimmer which is one of the heroine sister. as for the gameplay, not much grinding, you dont need quests to max lvl you up, enemy is quite easy, just auto everything. this clearly isnt for someone who likes grinding type of game, i myself dont mind grinding but its rpgm, i'll end up puking blood due how boring rpgm grinding is and default asset and ui is overused. i myself already finish the game, to sum it up :

Pros :
    +game has decent story and multiple endings
    +you can fuck anywhere anytime with anyone
    +no grinding required.
    +quests pretty easy
    +MILF type of body is everywhere
    +decent art

cons:
    -No animation
    -Only MILF type of body
    -no grinding required and too easy (for those who want some challenge)
    -sex scene feels like repetitive.

all and all, good rpgm game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Featherd

An all around great experience, though a little repetitive after your first two dozen stuck up milf bodied bitches. The translation is great with no lines of dialog that feel sloppy. I only wish there were more intimate scenes between the protag and the main heroines.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

imperium of horny

It's really good.

tsundere stuck up women slobbering on your dick is a kink of mine

pro
    • thicc milfs
    • lots of content
    • good drawings
    • very little grind
    con
    • not animated
    • little body variation
    • not voiced
    • reusing assets
    definitely worth a download
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Vitriks

Bright start, no reason to stay.

Pros

-Strong Female characters
    -MC is a young guy
    -Females don't want to get in your pants the moment they met you.
    -Stupid but acceptable sense of humor
    -sound in H-scenes
    Cons
    -lack of animation in h-scenes
    -no new content after couple hours of gameplay
    -no real challenge or goals to achieve

Game has a really good idea/concept at the beginning of the game. But the implementation is really lacking of depth. Sex scenes and female bodies are the same for every H encounter. There are some rare exception but you are starting to see the pattern after a while.
    Another thing that ruing the whole experience is the overflow lewdness and how easy you can get sex.

Definitely worth to try, but be ready to drop it after couple of hours.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Chimp :D

Mid as fuck, combat is boring and was never a challenge (can't imagine what easy mode would be like...) all the sex scenes are basically the same. Lets break down the fetishes now, bdsm (kind've? just like strapped down in chairs.), bukkake (not really...), corruption (I guess? the villian makes corrupted humans, but the mc doesn't really corrupt anyone, its just my level is higher than yours so we have sex now.), exhibitionism (every character is dressed skimpy so I guess that counts.), futa/trans (Some characters temporarily grow a cock.), lactation (Nun lactates), male dom (yea.), milf (basically everyone, only one body type pretty much), rape (Sure?), scat (fart noises O.O), slave (I geuss theres some in the flash back?). Half baked game, with half baked tags, no meaningful progression for any of the characters and the story is just generic misandry world with male dom mc. Oh yeah the level grind sucks.

3 Stars because no bugs, and good translation