Collection Manga CG Pinup Nise MIDI Doronokai collection [2020-07-30] [Ishikei]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
(12).jpg

Overview:
Nise MIDI Doronokai, also known as Ishikei, is a legendary hentai artist from Japan who started his career in 2000. His reputation comes from his depictions of perfectly drawn young teens being abused. His stories are often very short and scenarios non-existent, so the presence of untranslated works is not a problem (the "plot" would still be understandable in Klingon). Almost all his works are full-colour, a rare occurrence in the industry. The downside of this quality work is that he has a slow output of about 50 pictures per year.
Ishikei also made the CGs for Love Cube from Neko Work and other games.
Updated: 2020-07-30
Artist: Ishikei
Censorship: partial, some mosaic, some blur, some bars
Language: English, some untranslated works in Japanese and Chinese
Resolution: various, mostly circa 1080p
Pages: 2852 pictures, 131 gifs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Collection List
Download: - -

(1).jpg (9).jpg (2).jpg (3).jpg (5).jpg (6).jpg (7).jpg (8).jpg (10).jpg (11).jpg (12).jpg

Last edited:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
It was a difficult task to collect all these works as there are a lot of variations, with or without censorship or English translation; there are often alternative colourings for several works. Moreover, he released many of his works in magazines, then publishers made bundles, but with additional pictures and colours, etc. As a result, there is a lot of duplicated material in the collection, but this is the most complete archive you can find.

I included his first works for the sake of completeness, but there are not that good. The Godly stuff starts in 2005. Works have been ordered chronologically, with also the mention of the Comiket when available.

I just can't believe how good this guy is. He captures the loli look so well.

(4).jpg

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Apparently, you can commission Ishikei on , but it's quite expensive: ¥70,000, so $570. And I suppose it's for only one picture. :cry:

Glust1

Oct 25, 2019
Thank you very much for all the work and effert putting together this great collection.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Ishikei has drawn the CGs for the incoming Neko Work H game, Chiekone:

1.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Breakmindu

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Seeing Ishikei's stuff is always a great time, although it also makes me feel old since I've been finding his stuff on E-H pretty much just as long as I've been a member there (~late 2009). Don't ask me to confirm when I first found him, my memories of browsing E-H back then are about as accurate as a broken watch :p
Might've been a different story if they would've had the "gallery favorized time" feature implemented, but for older stuff you can only see the upload date.. maybe I should go over my absolute oldest favorites at some point?

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Seeing Ishikei's stuff is always a great time, although it also makes me feel old since I've been finding his stuff on E-H pretty much just as long as I've been a member there (~late 2009). Don't ask me to confirm when I first found him, my memories of browsing E-H back then are about as accurate as a broken watch :p
Might've been a different story if they would've had the "gallery favorized time" feature implemented, but for older stuff you can only see the upload date.. maybe I should go over my absolute oldest favorites at some point?
Too bad he's barely active nowadays. :cry:

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Too bad he's barely active nowadays. :cry:
Isn't that partially because he's been working with VNs? Love Cube was a pleasant surprise to me, and from what I remember he was doing artwork for another upcoming VN (unless it's been released already by now).

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Isn't that partially because he's been working with VNs? Love Cube was a pleasant surprise to me, and from what I remember he was doing artwork for another upcoming VN (unless it's been released already by now).
Yeah, but it's not as good.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
Yeah, but it's not as good.
Are you just talking about teaser/promo art at this point? Because I double-checked to make sure, and there hasn't even been a date announced for the next title yet.

Actually, are you just talking about the art in general? I just assumed you were saying that "it's not as good" comparing the two VNs.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Are you just talking about teaser/promo art at this point? Because I double-checked to make sure, and there hasn't even been a date announced for the next title yet.

Actually, are you just talking about the art in general? I just assumed you were saying that "it's not as good" comparing the two VNs.
VN art not as good as the doujins.

Minaro

Aug 4, 2018
VN art not as good as the doujins.
Ah, I can understand that. I don't know if I agree, but I can understand it. If you're mostly interested in their artwork and don't really care much for VNs, I can see why that would be disappointing. In my case VNs just tend to make artwork even more enjoyable - the fact that Love Cube had animated sex scenes just made it even better. I'm personally really looking forward to the next title - whenever it's going to come out.

(Sorry about the late reply - I tend to postpone checking my notifications until I'm in the mood to take care of it all at once)