Unity Abandoned Nitro Girlz Paradise [v0.0.3] [Giant Floof Games]

BossFloof

Nitro Girlz: Paradise Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2019

NitroGirlzPatreonBanner05.jpg

Overview:

Welcome to New Bay City! You stumble into a driver job for Daredevil Deliveries as you meet Betty "Wrench" Wrangler. She's the first of many Nitro Girlz you will get the chance to date. Get ready for the ride of your life! These girlz love reckless stunt drivers.

Nitro Girlz: Paradise blends over-the-top arcade racing and dating sim! Meet stunning girls on your delivery runs in the open-world of New Bay City. Take them out on romantic dates over the roaring sound of a nitro-boosted V8 engine, feel the butterflies in your stomach from ludicrous stunts, smell the sweet fragrance of rubber-smokin' drifts and ignite the fire of love in impressive dating locations all over town.

The game is a fully animated 3D open-world, with fully freedom of movement both during free roam driving, while snapping some shots in the in-game photo mode or while getting naughty with your girl.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-29
Release Date: 2019-09-29
Developer/Publisher: Giant Floof Games - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.3 (0.0.6 on patreon)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download (v0.0.3):
Win: - - -

111516.png 004626.jpg 110639.png 111019.png 23475869459.jpg 024920.jpg

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
new bay city...

isnt that in conflict with a certain... NFS franchise ? ... :p

(how is that girl pass on patreon banner tho... she aint censored to me..WTF)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..it does not like integrated intel video..it runs..but my car only moves every 15 seconds...a scale foot..LOL...oh well
minus 650 fps :D

Reactions: BossFloof

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Has nobody here seen Shady Lewd Kart? The designs in this are a little more my style, but it's not like it's the first time this has ever been attempted. That said, I like dating sims and I like racin' games. Sign me up.

Reactions: BossFloof
Mar 3, 2018
Been waiting for someone to post this, I don't like their patreon pricing structure but was interested in the game, but it looked to barren to pledge for.

Thank you!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Like the concept. Tried it out, and quickly got bored. My guess is this is too ambitious of a project. Good luck, though. As a small side note, it says limited XBox controller support. My controller didn't work at all.