Unity Abandoned Nitro Girlz Paradise [v0.0.3] [Giant Floof Games]

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
As a proof of concept, it's alright... the driving is a little slippery, and you manage to drive in a straighter line while holding down the spacebar (E-brake button); normally, that's how you'd expect to drift, but in this game, it helps you to round corners without spinning out immediately. The graphics are decent, but even at 1080p on 'Medium" settings (I'll be honest, half the time, I don't know if that even does anything for most Unity games), they do end up a little choppy. And despite having a good model, the physics of the girl's body can be a bit... wonky when changing poses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, yeah, and you can drive on the water. That's a thing that can happen. I would've expected to either sink and respawn on the nearest road, or to just hit an invisible barrier or something, but apparently your car is a descendant of Jesus.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
(how is that girl pass on patreon banner tho... she aint censored to me..WTF)
It always depends on who review it from patreon....sometimes a little black dot on the nipple is enough, while for someone else even a girl in a swimsuit is to be considered "implied nudity " and must be deleted.... -.-'

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It always depends on who review it from patreon....sometimes a little black dot on the nipple is enough, while for someone else even a girl in a swimsuit is to be considered "implied nudity " and must be deleted.... -.-'
i saw many many girls like this, with even more censor , like a black bar on the chest) being considered as against rules and deleted.

its more because its "public" visible.

but whatever... i just wont take that risk myself for sure lol

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
normally, that's how you'd expect to drift, but in this game, it helps you to round corners without spinning out immediately
I like this mechanic. It is not realistic, but it gives you more control over a really literally crazy car.
Oh, yeah, and you can drive on the water. That's a thing that can happen.
I'd like it if it was better implemented like "if you are going too fast you can drive on water", and if you slowdown you drop down, encouraging you to go fast.
i just wont take that risk myself for sure lol
I think you should be really careful in how you present characters in patreon since you never know when they'll have an stick up their asses.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
It's alright, animation and models looks good, driving needs a lot of tweaking, i'm guessing the map is nowhere near done yet and that the missions are placeholders.

I'll keep my eye on it, i do love racing games.

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
It`s just me or that game isnt running correctly? Every time I try to run the game, after the start screen, everything else the accelerometer and minimap still unchanged, like the screen froze in the main menu screen, and when I hit ESC, it changes fom Main Menu screen to the in-game menu (cellphone). Does anyone else got this bug? If yes, is there a way to fix it?

BossFloof

Nitro Girlz: Paradise Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2019
Hey there, was completely missing out on this thread. Barely been online, working on the next version. So here's some comments from the official dev side on the game :

We basically just started out with the game some few months ago and are still in an early phase. We'll listen to feedback but also know of all the issues and hope to improve the game greatly with every release. Here's a roadmap that we try to keep up to date:

We changed the Patreon pricing tiers and rewards to focus more on development itself and getting feedback from more people.

Version 0.0.4 is just around the corner. It will have more new features, a 3rd dating location and some model improvements for Betty and her car. In 0.0.5 we'll also add more fappable content to check the current girl model and improve it based on the newer sex and masturbation animations.

In regards to performance: that's one of the bigger issues with the early game versions. We'll hope to improve on that soon but will focus on the basic feature set first. If you can't run the game at all, let us know so we can already understand better where to optimize.

As you already saw, lots of the game is currently still placeholders. This will also change over time. All environmental graphics will see more detail and driving around the city will become increasingly more fun with more things added like air control, more ramps, crash billboards (Burnout Paradise anyone?), speed traps and other "stunt" features.

Controller support will be completely added soon with the new Unity input system and also be customizable then. The next version (004) will best be played with keyboard & mouse, tho.

It's an ambitious project, true. But we want to see more adult games comparable to regular quality indie games. So follow along, maybe support us on Patreon or give us a shout-out here and there! Any help to bring this baby to life is much appreciated

BossFloof

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2019
what do i do when the car is up side down?
You can flip the car with F5. We already have a better reset system planned that will put you back on the road. Will also work for crashing into water, so no more Jesus-mode anymore

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
BossFloof a question to get the game has soon its released its 10€/$ and the 5€/$ get the in this case the version 0.3 and they will hv to wait until the next release to play 0.4, correct me if im wrong.

Reactions: BossFloof

BossFloof

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2019
BossFloof a question to get the game has soon its released its 10€/$ and the 5€/$ get the in this case the version 0.3 and they will hv to wait until the next release to play 0.4, correct me if im wrong.
Correct. It will be a "rolling" system, so as soon as there's a newer version, we will unlock the links to the version before to all Small Floof Patrons. We're trying to have a monthly release schedule, depending on the support and how much time we can dedicate to the game aside from our day job as non-lewd game developers

Currently we do not have a "pay immediately" access, so you can currently still check out all tiers without already committing. But this will definitely change in the future when there's more than enough proof to show all of you we're really serious about this!

Saying this, we're very aware that every Patron reward will land here rather sooner than later But we're here to get your feedback and still find enough supporters to develop something great for all us one-handed gamers out there!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Correct. It will be a "rolling" system, so as soon as there's a newer version, we will unlock the links to the version before to all Small Floof Patrons. We're trying to have a monthly release schedule, depending on the support and how much time we can dedicate to the game aside from our day job as non-lewd game developers

Currently we do not have a "pay immediately" access, so you can currently still check out all tiers without already committing. But this will definitely change in the future when there's more than enough proof to show all of you we're really serious about this!

Saying this, we're very aware that every Patron reward will land here rather sooner than later But we're here to get your feedback and still find enough supporters to develop something great for all us one-handed gamers out there!
So the system u hv 10$ get the new update while 5$ will get the version before its not good at all i hv seen that system before and it failed hard, cause its like the more time u spend making the new update the 5$ will be waiting to try the version that 10$ already played, i will tell u to make like 1-2 week difference cause u might not get more patreons due to that system cause it will make the 5$ people feel that u dont apreciate their money and u give more attention to 10$ patreons (i know that is not how u see it but that is how they will see), one dev that had that system if not wrong on the person its Yc3k and he change it later on cause the game would get pirated cause no one from lower tier wanted to wait like 6 months to get their and on their new version (6 months its the dev fault for many reasons but lets not going into that).

Now how i felt playing the game, its too soon to judge right away the game but i will tell u my expirience, the driving its hard if i press just a little to turn the car he drift like crazy and its hard to handle so u might want to ajust the driving, graphics not that good but like i sayed too soon to judge, i only saw the girl on the preview and the girl looked nice i dint manage to to reach her on the game cause i got furstrated with the driving so i ended up quitting.
although its just a demo for me i give it 5/10 but i know if u are commited to improve the game (graphics, mechanics, etc) my score will definitely go higher cause i found the game concept great.

Reactions: BossFloof

BossFloof

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2019
So the system u hv 10$ get the new update while 5$ will get the version before its not good at all i hv seen that system before and it failed hard, cause its like the more time u spend making the new update the 5$ will be waiting to try the version that 10$ already played, i will tell u to make like 1-2 week difference cause u might not get more patreons due to that system cause it will make the 5$ people feel that u dont apreciate their money and u give more attention to 10$ patreons (i know that is not how u see it but that is how they will see), one dev that had that system if not wrong on the person its Yc3k and he change it later on cause the game would get pirated cause no one from lower tier wanted to wait like 6 months to get their and on their new version (6 months its the dev fault for many reasons but lets not going into that).

Now how i felt playing the game, its too soon to judge right away the game but i will tell u my expirience, the driving its hard if i press just a little to turn the car he drift like crazy and its hard to handle so u might want to ajust the driving, graphics not that good but like i sayed too soon to judge, i only saw the girl on the preview and the girl looked nice i dint manage to to reach her on the game cause i got furstrated with the driving so i ended up quitting.
although its just a demo for me i give it 5/10 but i know if u are commited to improve the game (graphics, mechanics, etc) my score will definitely go higher cause i found the game concept great.
Thanks for the honest feedback, much appreciated. We will definitely consider all options and try to find the model that works best for the game, our community and the dev cycle.

Your feedback to the game is on point. We're still working on the driving, update 004 has another iteration although we're ourselves not completely happy with it yet. And the graphics will improve over time, yes, right now it's mostly a lot of placeholders.