Collection Pinup NIXEU Collection [2023-12-08] [NIXEU]

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Something is off. The one marked as August has september files. and the one marked as September has files marked as 2021-10-4. and the October one has October files. So there seems to be no August files. Either that or there's no september files. Something is mismarked for sure.

shunpomaster

Nov 29, 2021
Can anyone plz upload 2021 files unzipped, I have limited internet access, so I choose carefully what to download

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Reuploaded / Added more Links for:

2019-12 to 2020-12

&

Added:
November 2021

Say 'Thank you' to sephides who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

ETGSDGsdg

Aug 2, 2017
Something is off. The one marked as August has september files. and the one marked as September has files marked as 2021-10-4. and the October one has October files. So there seems to be no August files. Either that or there's no september files. Something is mismarked for sure.
I think the artist just started naming it one month in advance. October art gets named November pack, November art gets name December pack, etc.

Can anyone plz upload 2021 files unzipped, I have limited internet access, so I choose carefully what to download
Check the Mega link at the top. The files are unzipped. I've just updated it to contain the November art (Thanks to sephides and the others that provided them :)

Reactions: sephides