Unity - Completed - No!Ah!'s Ark [Final] [Hajime Doujin Circle]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: Final

The game description did not lie, the entire gameplay can be boiled down to a whack-a-mole game, it would be pretty boring style of gameplay if not for the fact that i beat this game in 20mins, so by the time i got bored of playing i already finished the game.
    I wish the game got a better story considering the start was pretty good for a comedy focus game, but a lack of story is fine as well, after all i came here to beat my meat not my heart.
    The sex scenes are pretty basic with some variety, good for a quick wank or two, but no more than that.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

feonixpreator

Overall its an alright game. You can beat it in somewhere between an hour to an hour and a half.

It's just whack a mole for a while, some super mild risk assessment in what you click for 20 short levels and then you finish the game and get access to some sexytimes in the secret room.

The animations are decent overall, there are some small bugs and plenty to be desired, but it will occupy you for a bit and you can indulge in some goofy gameplay.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

BDSM Connoisseur

First of all, this is a short game, you can complete it in a less than an hour. It's really simple too, just like said, you play whack-a-mole after finishing certain levels you unlock a girl. Once unlocked, you get to outfit the girl and walk around the ship in her body, but you can't pork her yet, that content becomes available once you finish the game.

Outfits are fun, but they are pretty much copy-paste from another game from same dev, adding plugs is a nice touch though. Gameplay itself doesn't contain any sexy elements. Story is kind of funny. Only real disappointment is the fact that we don't get to punish silly goddess who couldn't resist the button.