"No combat" tag?

Apr 14, 2019
Wait, I never created nor tagged an RPGM game so maybe I'm missing something here. Is it not possible to create a RPGM game thread and use the "Turn Based Combat" or "Combat" tag?

Because as long as this is possible and the uploader chooses not to use them, then the absence of those tags are the "No Combat" tag.
That's all well and good, but I can't search for the absence of a tag. That's the point.
The tag is used in search features. I don't want to have to look at every single games tags. I want to search for the styles I like.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Tags are to indicate that x is in the game. having a "no oral" tag might be useful to someone with PTSD but you can use the existing "oral" to filter results.

Iramis

Dec 3, 2018
As polywog said games are tagged based on what is present not the opposite (with the sole exception that I can think of being no sexual content). What you're looking for is probably tag exclusion, rather than having a "no combat" tag, having the ability to filter out "combat" and "turn based combat" tags, similar to how you can filter out prefixes. I was also looking for such a feature but it has already been Rejected unfortunately(or at least not yet planned), you can read the thread for reasons why this kind of thing is not possible for now. It would be pretty useful but for now all we can do is wait for it.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
That's all well and good, but I can't search for the absence of a tag. That's the point.
The tag is used in search features. I don't want to have to look at every single games tags. I want to search for the styles I like.
Oh, I see now.

Apr 14, 2019
As polywog said games are tagged based on what is present not the opposite (with the sole exception that I can think of being no sexual content). What you're looking for is probably tag exclusion, rather than having a "no combat" tag, having the ability to filter out "combat" and "turn based combat" tags, similar to how you can filter out prefixes. I was also looking for such a feature but it has already been Rejected unfortunately(or at least not yet planned), you can read the thread for reasons why this kind of thing is not possible for now. It would be pretty useful but for now all we can do is wait for it.
Hell yeah. That is a cool idea.
Would def help for the people who don't like NTR for example instead of them just jumping into threads to talk about how much they hate NTR.

Tags are to indicate that x is in the game. having a "no oral" tag might be useful to someone with PTSD but you can use the existing "oral" to filter results.
I think comparing that is a little weird though. Something as prevalent as combat in games, it's an easy fix with a tag. But I do like Iramis' suggestion of tag exclusion.