勇者の母ですが、 息子に忘れ物を届けに来た魔城で、魔物や盗賊等に凌辱種付け輪姦されました。arukutsuuru

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Sorry for the late feedback, got turned off by H-scenes having banger artstyle but painfully lazily implemented
View attachment 3005734
The guide book in the beginning area doesn't seem to work, pick any choice and it'd stay at this screen
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.01. I also reverted all similar looking entries in case different choice boxes were affected as well, but there's the possibility that I went overboard and there's now small untranslated bits somewhere. If you see any, tell me.

Reactions: Whotfisthis

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
It should be fixed in SLRMTL1.01. I also reverted all similar looking entries in case different choice boxes were affected as well, but there's the possibility that I went overboard and there's now small untranslated bits somewhere. If you see any, tell me.
is this an ongoing work?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
is this an ongoing work?
Not really, unless someone reports anything wrong with it.
My stuff is not meant to replace a proper translation, it's just to provide a properly working MTL "good enough" to have an idea what's going on.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I asked because i'm wondering why there was never a thread made once you finished it?

Also for the record.. even though it doesnt mean or do much, thanks

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I asked because i'm wondering why there was never a thread made once you finished it?

Also for the record.. even though it doesnt mean or do much, thanks
There is still a lot of negativity towards MTL even when it's done to a high standard and we still do not have a dedicated MTL tag.
Another problem with my translations is that they are generally not properly tested and people in game threads tend to not read instructions.

So generally I ask people not to use my translations for Game-Release threads.
But once the new tagging system is live I will no longer do that, because if it's clearly tagged MTL and people expect something else, then that's on them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: closetpervert904