Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hot from 8chan:
No Haven 0.861 Hotfix - TF Edition - No Password

Thank you.

Also, forgot to mention it; last night an update was released.

Pretty simple changelog containing a few backend changes, bug fixes, and so on.

Download at your own peril though. There are bugs with corruption (and probably other things) being reported by the lovely men and women of 8chan that I have not been able to reproduce quite yet. Because everything in the code looks fine (well, for the most part), until I can replicate these bugs it's hard to find out where they're breaking.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
anyone figured out how to get a bed warmer slave to rape you? i can't figure out the traits required
I set myself up as a submissive, seductive, exceptionally beautiful, exhibitionist (and I think eventually slutty) Demi-Angel with an Alluring reputation. I eventually got raped by my encampment's Abyss Troll alchemist. Her traits were "Unscrupulous - Herbalist - Cunning - Alchemy - Spiteful - Beastmaster - Perceptive". Hope that helps.

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
Diving through it now. Okay, so... First up, they need to be untied. Hypnotic and Dominator have different results, Tentacles have different results, and then there's women v men vanilla. Only one person can be your secret dominator (Although it looks p. easy to rejig the "Forced Roller" to allow multiple.

Defiant, Heroic, Strength, and Mighty Strength improves the odds each night, being obedient/dominated/low will reduces them.

Essentially, though, it rolls for your ass, mouth, pussy, asks if you want to try and resist (There is a slight difference to the resisting, but it's before the act), and then up to 120g of your mission results go to the bed-warmer.

Reactions: Frank N. Stein

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
... asks if you want to try and resist (There is a slight difference to the resisting, but it's before the act)
What difference does resisting make (I seem to remember three options, but not noticing any substantive difference to the two options I've had an opportunity to try to date)?

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
What difference does resisting make (I seem to remember three options, but not noticing any substantive difference to the two options I've had an opportunity to try to date)?
Okay, lemme spoiler this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone interested in going through the timer code in RAGS Designer, it's "Forced Roller", "Forced Encounter" (Try to resist), and "Forced Encounter - Not Resisted." Honestly, the most aggravating part of reading it is the fact it's nested IFs.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you Wolfikins for going through and detailing the Bed Warmer content.

Update!
Hells Bells, I delayed this... way more than necessary for the amount of fixes that are in this.

Figured out why practitioner/arch-practitioner don't fire.
It's Bedlam's fault, and it seems to be an honest mistake.

As far as I knew, you needed a trait that contained the word "Magic".
Well, I was wrong.
It's actually checking if you have an Aspect that contains the word "magic". Which, as far as I could tell, no such Aspect exists. I corrected it to check traits and now it works fine. Was even able to get it through base game testing.

Anyways, I'm going to get a quicker start on seeing if I can add what's been requested, as well as an idea wolfi gave me for doms.

As always, thanks to everyone who reports bugs and posts links to the new versions.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
using
rags 2.4.16
windows 10 64bit
No Haven 0.861 - LoadedDice v.4.1
edit: also tried with rags 3.0. same effect.

Last edited:

FicusCat

Nov 10, 2018

Looks here, RAGS need a couple updated libraries and stuff to run some of the games. This page helped me solve my issue.

Reactions: dusty stu

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
using
rags 2.4.16
windows 10 64bit
No Haven 0.861 - LoadedDice v.4.1
edit: also tried with rags 3.0. same effect.

Looks here, RAGS need a couple updated libraries and stuff to run some of the games. This page helped me solve my issue.
I can't give better advice than that. The only thing I would add that is not on that page is to make sure that the rags file isn't set to read-only --- right-click -> Properties -> ensure the "read-only" box is unchecked.

Also, update for the latest version is out.
Link is in the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
IIRC the changelog from Bedlam mentioned he changed how chances are calculated. My money's on that.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Is it just me or is the RNG Roll function not working?
IIRC the changelog from Bedlam mentioned he changed how chances are calculated. My money's on that.
I had an itch in the back of my mind telling me I forget to test something.
Can't replicate the issue, but I probably made a quick change and only thought really, really hard about uploading it.
Fix is up.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
I am wondering is there a way to turn a futanari into a female?

There is also something like the biomancy seems often to backfire onto my character even if its set to slaver or victim, is that normal even when its set to not failing?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I am wondering is there a way to turn a futanari into a female?

There is also something like the biomancy seems often to backfire onto my character even if its set to slaver or victim, is that normal even when its set to not failing?
...After I adjust the dick shrinking biomancy to allow for that outcome, then yes, yes it should be possible.

As to your second issue, no, it's not normal.
Slaver removes the possibility of that happening altogether by making the slaver the only possible target.
Victim maybe, as it was put in because there was no way to set the target to work on a Slave; it's essentially the standard targetting system with what should be a zero percent chance of misfires.

Are you running with the exceptional outcomes cheat, perchance? I've had issues with it in the past because it still tries to fire something on biomancies that don't have an exceptional result.

Cyberius

Feb 28, 2019
Yes exceptional was also activated at the same time.
Was wondering if i did something wrong, it sounds like if i deactivate the exceptional then it shouldnt happen anymore the backfire?

Would also like to try the corruption option how it works but havent seen a way how to do it so far.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes