Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I did have an encounter with the player disapearence bug.
Im not entirely sure what triggered it but it happened when:1st got the new maid uniform->removed it->got first debt punishment->Done a misssion or 2->got a cursed gear during corruption->from here on im not 100% sure but i sent the slavers on missions and visited the lady for removal next the game entered into endless turn mode thanks to the MC missing.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
For some unexplainable reason original game considers obedient slaves/slavers as an invalid target for hypnosis. AFAIK it's a feature, not a bug.
Think Bedlam had said something along the lines of if they are Obedient and do as they are told anyway there is no reason to try to hypnotise them into doing things. But yeah obedient makes hypnotism invailid.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
For some unexplainable reason original game considers obedient slaves/slavers as an invalid target for hypnosis. AFAIK it's a feature, not a bug.
That makes a lot more sense.

A bit dumb, but that makes sense and explains some things
Think Bedlam had said something along the lines of if they are Obedient and do as they are told anyway there is no reason to try to hypnotise them into doing things. But yeah obedient makes hypnotism invailid.
From a purely technical point of view, Bedlam's absolutely right to think that way. Why hypnotize someone who already does everything they're told? It's redundant.
Yet, it's just not fun to think like that. There is a great deal of enjoyment to be had in taking away ones free will, regardless of if they'll already bark on command.

I did have an encounter with the player disapearence bug.
Im not entirely sure what triggered it but it happened when:1st got the new maid uniform->removed it->got first debt punishment->Done a misssion or 2->got a cursed gear during corruption->from here on im not 100% sure but i sent the slavers on missions and visited the lady for removal next the game entered into endless turn mode thanks to the MC missing.

Thank ya; that's exceptionally precise. I shouldn't have too much trouble replicating that chain of events and cracking down which event is triggering the disappearing player. And if I can't replicate it with that chain, it's enough for me to know where to poke around.
Do you recall if you had any cheats active? Particularly Loaded Dice/Dice Rigging?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Thank ya; that's exceptionally precise. I shouldn't have too much trouble replicating that chain of events and cracking down which event is triggering the disappearing player. And if I can't replicate it with that chain, it's enough for me to know where to poke around.
Do you recall if you had any cheats active? Particularly Loaded Dice/Dice Rigging?
dice yes also the hippno cheat but i did not open it that day.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
From a purely technical point of view, Bedlam's absolutely right to think that way. Why hypnotize someone who already does everything they're told? It's redundant.
Yet, it's just not fun to think like that. There is a great deal of enjoyment to be had in taking away ones free will, regardless of if they'll already bark on command.
I agree completely, is way more fun if you can mess with the minds of everyone, and having it disabled also means you miss out on the mechanical ingame benfits from hypnotism (adding traits) too so is a bit silly and sucky. was just trying to shed some more light on the unexplainable reason bit.

Extra note: Still think your mod is awesome and really appreciate all the work you do on it too it makes the game so much more tollerable and prevents tedious and way too time consuming save scumming that the normal game requires if you don't want to lose your good slavers. and all the extra little features you've added do so much good for replayability and making things more interesting too.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah there's a lot of different buffs you can get from hypnotism and it makes building up upon ones that are obedient a tad annoying.

Now that I know though, I can play around that and avoid making slaves I want to in depth hypnotize not obedient right away.

Also Frank, was there ever anything stated about getting 10 hypno triggers at once in your cheats or did I misinterpret something? If so, how does this trigger because I couldn't find anything about it in game as well as the infinite points for character creation.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
i don't remember about disappearing player , but i did noticed 2 versions ago, when i repicked the slavers for a mission and it allowed to proceed to continue the mission with less a slave to be sold or less a slaver . i stopped using repick slavers .

did had the cheats enabled .

doomdoging1

Nov 2, 2018
whats a good way to make it so your slavers don't try to rape you when your secretly submissive? theres only one of them i want to dom me but the rest keep getting in the way

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
whats a good way to make it so your slavers don't try to rape you when your secretly submissive? theres only one of them i want to dom me but the rest keep getting in the way
I think the trait you need to look for is unscrupulous. If you want to REMOVE it from some of your slavers, I think Hypnosis is the way to go. Same thing with adding it to them.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
can you make a Regalia version again?

Not the usual guy, but I'm pretty sure that I did this right... Probably :unsure:

I did not do it right, and I have uploaded a fixed version a few posts down.

Last edited:
Reactions: sorcan

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, but on higher screen resolutions the selection menu goes WAY over to the right. Once I'm in the game (after going through character creation where this is less of a problem) I have to have the image panel take up at least half the screen width in order to see the cancel button, which is a problem since you can't use the mouse scroll when the menu's up and I lose out on mission information.

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
Question - in the Everforest quest A Gem for Nothing - is there a way to enslave the woman that gives you the quest? The ending seems to imply it, but I don't know if that's just for flavor or a hint that you can under certain conditions.... I kinda hate that about this game and its over reliance on luck and requiring hyper-specific conditions to be met without saying or hinting anything...

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Question - in the Everforest quest A Gem for Nothing - is there a way to enslave the woman that gives you the quest? The ending seems to imply it, but I don't know if that's just for flavor or a hint that you can under certain conditions.... I kinda hate that about this game and its over reliance on luck and requiring hyper-specific conditions to be met without saying or hinting anything...
There isn't, currently. I heard there's a follow-up planned to that storyline, maybe it's going to be like the drow storyline that gets you Shadriel and Lythrana.

I actually like the treasure hunts but sometimes they require you to play in a specific way (like corruption) and that's an annoying limitation.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
it seems rags3 plays way better than regalia, at least for me. the only issue i have is the eye meltingly white interface. maybe there's something i can do in windows to alleviate the issue but has anyone else found a solution?

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
it seems rags3 plays way better than regalia, at least for me. the only issue i have is the eye meltingly white interface. maybe there's something i can do in windows to alleviate the issue but has anyone else found a solution?
What browser are you using for regalia? Firefox is my main browser but it limits the amount of ram and cpu cores that a webpage can use. When I use Chrome or Edge for regalia it runs a lot smoother

Last edited:

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
After trying out the regalia version that I uploaded yesterday, I've realized that the quality of life stuff is totally broken. So, sorry about that. Here is a fixed version.

This should work with existing saves

Last edited:
Reactions: wultir and User1810

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
What browser are you using for regalia? Firefox is my main browser but it limits the amount of ram and cpu cores that a webpage can use. When I use Chrome or Edge for regalia it runs a lot smoother
I'm using brave. Compared to rags 3 it lags a ton (but that's because rags 3 has very little lag at all, i just wish it's ui was better)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes