Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you! Sirtopranger got it to me a few days ago (they quite literally sent it as I was editing the OP with the previous update).
I'm just about done with this update, just need to finish transferring and testing PC Slavery.

EDIT: and Sirtopranger, sorry for not replying to the PM! F95 is bugging out and erroring out whenever I try to send a message to anyone, staff included.
No Problemo i figured f95 was f-ing up

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Hello. A while back there was a rumour that the game is moving to twine. is that still news or has it been abandoned?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hello. A while back there was a rumour that the game is moving to twine. is that still news or has it been abandoned?
Very much still a thing. Won't happen tomorrow or the day after, but the dev is working on it.

But this is a thread about the LD mod, this probably belongs over in the game thread.

Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Very much still a thing. Won't happen tomorrow or the day after, but the dev is working on it.

But this is a thread about the LD mod, this probably belongs over in the game thread.
Correct, but just to add to that...
Providing the code is anything like what Bedlam used when they released their dungeon game, I should be able to safely port LD to the twine version once it's out and is the primary version in development.
While Bedlam has mentioned implementing an anti-cheat (sounds like they plan on encrypting the whole thing, which will slow an already slow game down even more), I have undone that for other silly devs who thought that was smart, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Updates coming; I'm done the last bit of testing, just didn't get to uploading it before I left for work this morning. So tonight.

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
It always struck me as bizzare to put in anti cheat for a singleplayer game, the experience for No Haven is meant to be grueling, tedious and something you have to keep grinding to play and I understand sticking to a vision it definitely appeals to a lot of people, but why be so insistent on a vision to prevent something that is not just an abuse of broken ingame systems ruining an experience but people clearly going out of their way to create a new experience that appeals to them.

I know for sure that No Haven couldn't really appeal to me without cheats so to ruin it just because other people are having fun in the wrong way I don't get it, of the few parts I do understand being a sore point for some devs is the patreon name codes and whatnot but those were already circulated.

Thanks for the effort you put into this mod it's really nice to have and working with RAGS isn't a walk in the park.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Obfuscating code is one of the first stepping stones in the career of any aspiring developer. The good ones quickly realize it's pointless, the other ones get to the same conclusion... sooner or later. Even perfectly compiled code isn't safe (given enough determination) as soon as it runs on a client.

Anyway, thank you for creating and sharing this mod. Wouldn't play and enjoy the game without it.

Last edited:

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
exactly. i ran into some games that were cheat protected. with a decompiler and very basic coding skills (basically the ability to follow instructions tailored for 5 year olds) you could bypass that and go to town on that game. well, good luck Frank N Stein with the decoding and recoding. i have been playing your mod since the beginning and i must say that i had a ton of fun. since time is precious and free hours are few and far between, your mod has enabled me to enjoy a great game. for this i thank you.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Bedlam is just making more unnecessary work for themselves and needs to forget the anti cheat since it will, as usual, be an inconvenience to people who paid for access to a single player offline game while those of us using the mod can go on without the anti cheat.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Obfuscating code is one of the first stepping stones in the career of any aspiring developer. The good ones quickly realize it's pointless, the other ones get to the same conclusion... sooner or later. Even perfectly compiled code isn't safe (given enough determination) as soon as it runs on a client.

Anyway, thank you for creating and sharing this mod. Wouldn't play and enjoy the game without it.
Mmm, having worked at irdeto, you're absolutely correct. The good ones realize it's pointless, the stupid ones learn that after losing money on it. The smart ones, however, realized that it's so pointless they can make a buck off of the stupid ones.

Also, thank you for your thank you. I share the same sentiment. I remember being so sick of savescumming when the game was in its early life that I am a little salty with myself for not trying to mod it sooner.

UPDATE: So I ain't a liar. It was uploaded yesterday. I was just too tired to post in the thread. Though, had I done so, I would've noticed that the thread didn't update.
And it still won't. The OP doesn't seem to want to update whenever I edit it, so that's right weird. I'll open a ticket, but for the time being I'll post the update in the thread.
Bonus is that I had excluded Slave Leader from the mod yesterday because it was being a chore, but that was past Stein's problem. Current Stein's problem is strictly 30cm of snow.

LINKS:

Changelog:

-I'm trying something new with Slave Leader. Right now it's the most tedious and time consuming part of the mod to both transfer and test. I'm hoping by isolating it (like I did with Corruption and Biomancy), that I can speed that up. If it breaks in a new way, let me know.
If it's still cloning your PC, let me know if it's creating two copies (either another slaver or a slave version), or if when you send your PC on a mission, they both stay in the camp and leave on assignment.
The latter is the known bug from the previous version I'm still trying to fix, whereas the prior should be something that's already fixed and done with.
-Misc. bug fixes.
-Nothing else. Everything else should be as it was before, outside of the implemented fixes.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Hey Frank, I think the version you used was one from one or two fixes back since an assignment and Anal Training don't seem to be in here.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Frank, I think the version you used was one from one or two fixes back since an assignment and Anal Training don't seem to be in here.
*checks* no, it's the right version, I just buggered it with my changes to training.
Once I figure out a fix, it'll be up shortly after.
Also, to clarify, which assignment is missing? About 4 or more have been added since my last update, and I don't think I've done anything that would interfere with how they're generated.

EDIT: Updated the above links, and here they are again. Should fix the anal training bug.

Last edited:

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
As always, I am amazed that we have a professional developing this lovely mod, thank you again! Small bug report: I believe your hypnosis hack is working, but it seems to have lost the extra triggers, now just adds the default 3. Nothing version breaking but I assume you keep notes of things to check for the next release

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
*checks* no, it's the right version, I just buggered it with my changes to training.
Also, to clarify, which assignment is missing? About 4 or more have been added since my last update, and I don't think I've done anything that would interfere with how they're generated.

EDIT: Updated the above links, and here they are again. Should fix the anal training bug.

Scratch the missing assignment bug, turns out going to the thornspire a second time requires certain traits to advance it. Sorry about that one hun, my bad.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
As always, I am amazed that we have a professional developing this lovely mod, thank you again! Small bug report: I believe your hypnosis hack is working, but it seems to have lost the extra triggers, now just adds the default 3. Nothing version breaking but I assume you keep notes of things to check for the next release
Eh, If I were more professional I wouldn't be flabbergasted by RAGS and Bedlam so often >.>

I am a terrible note keeper (I was deep into development before I started physically tracking more than bug reports), but ya, I do have a few of those I try to keep up to date for the mod.
As to the hypno triggers, let's see. They was... was transferred over. I'll take a deeper looksee. Unless bedlam had a signficant change to how it's tracked, it's more likely that I missed changing a name or changed the wrong counter.
It won't be something difficult to correct either way.

Scratch the missing assignment bug, turns out going to the thornspire a second time requires certain traits to advance it. Sorry about that one hun, my bad.
Not a problem. As I said, I didn't touch anything in the assignments area, but I'm still working on building a trigger for controlling the rarity of assignments. Thus it's entirely possible I was lying to myself (and you) about the no touchie detail (even if I do keep the uploaded version and the testing version completely isolated from each other).

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Hey Frank, thanks for being so on-top of this thing. I remember something about you hitting a personal rough patch, don't forget to take some time for yourself. There is no filling the void that is the consumer, so pace yourself for you, not for us. Looking forward to Slave Leader!

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the reminder, I'm not following this thread as closely as I used to.

Regalia HTML version of 5.7.7a:

I ended up putting the button on the right at the very top as that was the simplest way to get it positioned properly on different screen sizes. Hope it works out.
hello again :D seems a new update just came out , do you think it's possible to get a regalia version too ?
and is there a list / guide on what stuff on the cheat list do or how it works ?

thank you in any case :)

Reactions: wultir and Jaxter

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Mmm, having worked at irdeto, you're absolutely correct. The good ones realize it's pointless, the stupid ones learn that after losing money on it. The smart ones, however, realized that it's so pointless they can make a buck off of the stupid ones.

Also, thank you for your thank you. I share the same sentiment. I remember being so sick of savescumming when the game was in its early life that I am a little salty with myself for not trying to mod it sooner.

UPDATE: So I ain't a liar. It was uploaded yesterday. I was just too tired to post in the thread. Though, had I done so, I would've noticed that the thread didn't update.
And it still won't. The OP doesn't seem to want to update whenever I edit it, so that's right weird. I'll open a ticket, but for the time being I'll post the update in the thread.
Bonus is that I had excluded Slave Leader from the mod yesterday because it was being a chore, but that was past Stein's problem. Current Stein's problem is strictly 30cm of snow.

LINKS:

Changelog:

-I'm trying something new with Slave Leader. Right now it's the most tedious and time consuming part of the mod to both transfer and test. I'm hoping by isolating it (like I did with Corruption and Biomancy), that I can speed that up. If it breaks in a new way, let me know.
If it's still cloning your PC, let me know if it's creating two copies (either another slaver or a slave version), or if when you send your PC on a mission, they both stay in the camp and leave on assignment.
The latter is the known bug from the previous version I'm still trying to fix, whereas the prior should be something that's already fixed and done with.
-Misc. bug fixes.
-Nothing else. Everything else should be as it was before, outside of the implemented fixes.

thank you very much for the fine work and effort on making the game playable .

it is unfortunate people think they should force others to play single player games in a certain way, when the fun comes from playing in different ways from the developers intended some times .

:D

Tsul

May 27, 2017
Seems like I somehow manage to create a blank slave each time I accidentally select the cheat menu when I was selecting member for an assignment. Probably, I don't know for sure the cause but I definitely manage to spawn 2 blank slaves with no trait or details.

Oh and estimate value still not working for slave leader, even if it is turned off afterward.

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
downloaded the latest version, and both the ability to choose a promoted slaver/scenario exclusive and the super negative traits during full customisation seem to be not there

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes