[S>Artist 3D] Share NO LONGER LOOKING FOR PROJECT

Le_Nugget

Jun 3, 2019
Skills:
-I have a deep understanding of daz studio and iray rendering as well as 3d modeling. I understand all the different aspects of rendering when it comes to surfaces, lighting, composition, etc.

Preferred method of contact:
-Discord: Nugget#6017
or contact me via PM.

Employment Type & Rates:
-I'm willing to accept revenue share.

Availability:
-Almost anytime during the week.

Work Samples:
-Here are a couple of preview renders I made specifically for this post. Note that they are meant to be more artistic and show off what i'm capable of and the scenes don't use "game-ready" assets.

Preview_1.png
Preview_2.png
Preview_3.png

Additional comments:
- Only contact me if you are serious about making something enjoyable. I don't want to work on an already established project, I would like to add my creative freedom. :)

SeagullGames

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2019
I am not sure if its possible but I am just starting out and looking to use Honey Select. I was told that I could import Daz stuff into Honey Select, so it might be worth while to get your help or just use Daz in general.

You can check out my patreon in my sig. I am not sure if you would be interested

Le_Nugget

Jun 3, 2019
I am not sure if its possible but I am just starting out and looking to use Honey Select. I was told that I could import Daz stuff into Honey Select, so it might be worth while to get your help or just use Daz in general.

You can check out my patreon in my sig. I am not sure if you would be interested
I don't know much about honey select's capabilities so I can't really help you there

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019

I wouldn't recommend it. Illusion games are notorious for running poorly and DAZ3D models are all high poly and high resolution textures. Their license agreement doesn't allow model export either, unless you pay the 500 dollar fee.