[NO LONGER NEEDED]Anybody want to start a team to make a game?

Le_Nugget

Jun 3, 2019
Would anybody want to team up to create a game? I have a lot of interest in sci-fi/fantasy genres and even horror. I'm not the greatest writer, but I cant make it work. My strong suites are 3d rendering with daz(over 2 years of experience) and a decent foundation with programming.English is a must, preferably from north america for the sake of time zones. You don't have to be super experienced, as long as you know the basics of development and are willing to learn on the way then we should be fine. If you have any interest in teaming up with me just send me a pm and we can talk over discord. :)

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I'm not an expert. But maybe you could join forces with some already existing game devs? It would be great learning experience for your own game in the future. There's a lot of game creators here, I'm sure someone could use your help :)

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
I don't know if I should, since I should be doing other things (and old projects) now that my time is starting to free up.
Mostly 3D with blender, 2D art and lots of coding are my skills.
Even being in north america, the is the Pacific, mountain, central and eastern time zone, so sync up may still be weird.

gabriel3g

Jul 4, 2017
Hi, I was about to make a topic for that. I have a game under development, which I stopped a few months ago because of lack of time.
I program in Python, so I am really comfortable using Renpy. My only problem is that I have no design skills, so if you want we can start a new project or go on with this one that I have. I have no problems on writing, I live in Europe and I have English as my second language. Please let me know if you are interested...

aukamo92

Dec 8, 2018
kshyk I can blame almost everyone's creation in the lack of performance. Perhaps, you do not want to learn how to make games that slows down to 1 FPS, etc.

gabriel3g, MrMeow call me if you need help with coding.