Ren'Py - No Mercy [v0.6 Part 1] [Zerat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chantajista

Just played 0.11 version
    The story has believable characters (for a fantasy) and moves at a good pace (not too slow or too fast)
    Unlike most stories, the son here is a true selfish bastard with no empathy who only seeks to subjugate his mother without a hint of guilt (I only remember Raptus having a character like that, but even more extreme). And the mother really tries to resist and does not enjoy the situation at all (at least for now. I don't know which direction the author will take it. If the mother ends up enjoying being her son's sexual slave or if she will always be a victim, coerced and dominated against her will).
    For those who like stories of forced incest with a bastard son who only seeks to dominate his mother and turn her into his obedient bitch and a mother who really tries to resist, I recommend it.
    The images are hot and the story advances at a good pace, believable for a fantasy (although reality always surpasses fiction and similar things have surely happened. Psychopaths have also been teenagers) and I am eager to see where it progresses.
    Be aware it has only 2 chapters yet, so don't complain if you feel it short.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

Game's premise is very interesting and the game shows a lot of promise. Hope the dev keeps developing this one. Lots of hot scenarios possible this premise. The models used are great. The game looks like it will have branching paths for hard blackmail/soft blackmail/ coercion routes
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Rustynutone

As of version 0.05 I can only give this two stars and that's because I like the models. This seems like another dev that can't or won't follow through with what the game advertises. When you name your game No Mercy and then have the MC not be able to force the mom or even not fight back at all, it's stupid. You even have the option to force and then nothing happens. What happened to no mercy?