Cheat Mod Ren'Py No More Money - Cheat & Unlocker Mod[S2E8][JBZ]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Apparently others are also having problems with the duplicate variables. I have now removed them in my mod.
They are not important, I had only corrected an error in the game design.

Why some people suddenly have problems with this, however, is a mystery to me.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks for the mod where can I find the memories (scene replay) I have found achievements but no memories section.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Until this is updated you also have the other mod wich can be used if can't wait.
wich includes the walktrough.

I do have one question, because walkthrough isn't mentionned in features here...
so i assume this mod doesn't have it,
sooo does it work with the other mod wich does have the walkthrough as main feature?

The reason i ask it is because both got gallery unlocker.

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
Until this is updated you also have the other mod wich can be used if can't wait.
wich includes the walktrough.

I do have one question, because walkthrough isn't mentionned in features here...
so i assume this mod doesn't have it,
sooo does it work with the other mod wich does have the walkthrough as main feature?

The reason i ask it is because both got gallery unlocker.
it works

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I put the JBZ unlocker in the game folder but I can't see any cheats??
:eek: :rolleyes: :unsure:

greenchild

Mar 3, 2017
It works. What people are probably forgetting to do is this.... extract-> take the folder named JBZ_Cheat_Unlocker out of the folder it is in and THEN put that into the game directory. If you just extract to game it crashes.

YBJamie

Jun 1, 2021
It works. What people are probably forgetting to do is this.... extract-> take the folder named JBZ_Cheat_Unlocker out of the folder it is in and THEN put that into the game directory. If you just extract to game it crashes.
I'm doing exactly this and it's still crashing when i click memories

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote