Ren'Py - Completed - No More Secrets [v0.11] [RoyalCandy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

Not a perfect game, but very good and deserves 5 stars.

First of: I loved this game!
    I'm sad it's ending, I felt like it could have continued for a very long time still.
    The endings is both satisfying and a bit sudden. Even though I think they could have made more of the ending it's still a 5 star game for me. The dev could have dragged this game out for another 10 episodes, I would have still loved the game.

Very glad it's not a harem ending, but love the few mini harem endings.

So in terms of quality:
    Graphics: 8/10 Very very good, bit not the best I have seen
    Characters 9/10 The girls had well defined and individual personalities
    User interface 10/10 Very good user interface
    Story: 7/10 Interesting plots, but not the strength of the game
    No sound or Animation, but was not missed by me.

Negative: No pubic hair!!

I just enjoyed playing this game. Everything was just a pleasant experience.
    Lot's of sex towards the end, plenty of build-up in the beginning. Lots of very pretty and interesting females.

The game had a great flow for me. Just loved every update to bits.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

maxxxzimus

This game was never close to perfection. I clearly remember the emotions I dealt with after playing the first version. I did not like a lot of things about it... the asshole protagonist, the setup (Amsterdam pit fights, really?), and who remembers that absolutely atrocious 3D free-roam?
    But there was something about this game I loved so much. Yes, the girls:)
    I was sold right after the introduction of Lizzie. These character screens were such a genius move by @royalcandy. I mean, how can you drop this game after seeing Jeane in the lingerie? After that with each new version the game got better and better... until the developer lost his interest.
    I'm glad that the game was completed and I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite games despite the flaws and rushed ending. I grew to like the protagonist, it was nice that we could make him a decent person in the end. The cast is one of the best I've seen so far. Stunning character models, and most girls (with a couple of exceptions) also have something to like about them personality wise. Humor is a good part of the game, even though some jokes are not to my liking, but they fit the story or the characters, so no problems for me.
    To summarize, a decent game and a very good start. I hope that the developer learns from his mistakes and finds the passion for the next project. I'm sure he will gain a lot of new supporters if everything goes well.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

MrDL

Showed a lot of promise at first but first with the incest patch that was a total after thought that hasn't even been kept up or any real impact on anything to appeal to that audience and RoyalCandy losing interest lead to rushing to the end, half-hearted, final updates that are basically a series of more half-heartedly rendered "animated" and boring sex scenes made up of different positions that are like two frames each. I hope RC's passion returns for whatever the next project is.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Manifold

Excellent models, honest render quality, game not too boring or getting in the way of sex scenes. No cheapshit tricks and there is really practically no teasing, I don't understand the criticism about the supposedly slow pace...this game goes way fast into sex, compared to the money scam projects other games are.

I hope Julia the blonde will get some action, but can't hope I guess for a true harem (FFFM), since mom and daughter sex is forbidden by the Patreon hypocrits.

The only criticism I would make, but which after all does not justify lowering this rating by a star, is :

1) Shoe posing. I hate it when those high heels bend with bare feet poses. I haven't dug into Daz3D myself enough to know how difficult it is to simply put the bloody foot back into a high heel pose, but it ruins pretty much the sex scenes which are otherwise nice to excellent, though with a lot of the usual Daz3D sex position presets.

2) The relationship with the mother. Better than nothing, but its obvious there was no more effort put into making it incest with a patch other than throwing in a couple of "moms" here and there in the dialogues. I fully understand the Patreon requirements (may they burn in hell), but it puts you off to have such a cool, detached, and relaxed relationship between both. You find out a woman is your true mom, and act as if those news were as mundane as finding out she was the one you crossed paths with 10 years ago while taking out the trash...wierd. The guy is tough as shit, he's bad ass, and a "bastard" in his own words, but a little more perverted feelings towards mommy, involving weakness, submission and emotional intimacy, especially during the fucking, would have been nice. Oh well, nothing is perfect, I know, I know...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kov1974

I have really enjoyed playing this game. The girls are fantastically drawn. The story is quite easy to complete and some good options.

I like the mixture of girls. The only negative and that is a small one, is the sex scenes are not animated enough.

Over all it is a great game, and I am going to become a patreon

I can't wait for the next update.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Game Reviewer

I have absolutely enjoyed this Game
    if you love incest i highly recommend it

Story+1 Sex scenes were not that rushed and the story was unique,And the dialogue's are not boring

Incest+1 its the icing on this visual novel(i thought its gonna be another stepshit(stepmom)

Character designs 1+ well done less repetive models

main character was not a pussy 1+ he was descisive on his actions

Developer +1 he delivered what he was supposed to do

Sex scene for mom was my favorite with different sex positions
    ive have fallen for her

Support the Dev guys it will not be wasted
  7. 5.00 star(s)

dlatldyd0

best game ever, but little bad is no animation, and developer said more patreon will make animation so i expect good game, more the no more secrets. so when this game finish, i hope asap new game release, a little chill
  8. 5.00 star(s)

OnY0ur6ix

Great story, amazing sex scenes, beautiful characters...great job by all involved! Can't wait for the update. Please don't keep us waiting too long for the Prom! The Lizzie/Vanessa scene was incredible :)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

MercifulThug

A sweet story about 'Love, Lust , and Secret' in all its forms - for a relationship, friendship, parenthood, and how far the MC wants to go to find his true self.

The storytelling isn't as tight as it could be and it isn't very ambitious, and I can't say I felt much emotional investment, especially in the last couple of episodes. But it has enough laughs, heart, and a pleasant "story of lust" with the MC's surrounding.

Let's see how the story goes! I feel something more interesting will come and surprise us!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 581764

This game is one of the few ones which I love and one of my favorites.It has a nice captivating story with plenty of humor.The characters themselves are intriguing too,some more than others,but I guess than depends on the personal taste.
    Although it lacks animation,it compensates with the rest such as story,characters and vibe.
    Wonderful game overall.Keep going,dev.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

IamPeterGriffen

Such a great game. Great writing. Compelling interpersonal drama. Amazing art, especially in depictions of the ladies. I'm amazed by the quantity of content and frequent choices you can make.

Only criticism (but still give 5 stars) is there is no animation. These characters and images beg for animation.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

aon11

This is most definitely one of the best games I've played on this site; it has a lot of options, renders are pretty good and characters are awesome and don't seem "recycled". I especially liked the fact that the dev let us pick all choices during the game night.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Going to start with the good on this one.

The models are great, each is quite unique in looks and not too over the top, they could be real people.

A great assortment of characters, most games are very limited in characters but you have a whole group inside and outside of school to work with and even some guys to interact with both good and bad.

No errors in the main game althrough i couldnt get the patch to work but thats nothing to do with the developer.

There is a good amount of content so far and its still got lots to go from what i can tell of the main story.

Now for the bad.

The game is incredibly slow paced,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While the models are nice in looks i found them to be very sterotypical in attitude and thus quite predictable.

Apart from the choices that let you view a certain scene(like do you want to drive person home or not, giving you opportunity for a scene) all the other choices dont seem to do anything, i treated every character like garbage and as long as i picked the scene choice i still got the scene.

The biggest problem for the game through has to be the unneeded open world style, the game is linear you cannot move on to the next scene without doing eveything in set order so why let people click around with nothing to do?
    Sometimes it wont even tell you what to do next so you have to click on everything in every room until you find that little something you missed to get the story going.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

A sweet and fun school life but...

=== Chara Design :
    The models are quite nice, nothing exceptionnal though, but attractive enough to get hooked. The girls personality are sometimes realistic...sometimes nuts...Anyway you will surely find one you like.
    The relationship building is pretty nice but feels rushed at the end

=== Background/Story :
    Eventhough the writing is good, I can't really say that the story is great, in fact it is the relationship about the different girls and guys that made the story. It has fun and nostalgic moments, especially on the first episodes, on the last ones, again it seems rushed for some reason.

=== Sex/Animations :
    Well, not great. You get only renders until chap 6 or 7, then you get 2 renders animations... however a lot of positions, a lot of scenes, (maybe too much on last chapters) sometimes it is a bit sexy... but it is still hard to get really immersed into those.

=== Gameplay/Contents :
    The contents are huge. Especially if you keep all the routes open.
    However that is also a problem, how can you keep 10 relations open at the same time and have no problem ? Also if you don't have walkthrough, you can lose a lot of time looking what to do next, as most of the times, there is only one thing to do, so why making us search the entire school, or the entire house to continue the story...
    Either keep that kind of gameplay, with more different choices possibles.
    Either you make navigation simplier as there is only one road anyway with just events that you chose to skip/close or not.

Overall, the game is good and got me hooked, but there are things to improve to be a really great game.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

klingpop

After reading all the positive reviews, I was so hyped. ugh...man, I think I downloaded the wrong game. Story is incredibly sloggish and slow, writing is hit or miss, but mostly miss...characters are cliche and boring, the models look like OC/90210 rejects...the entire game was just...tedious. Go here, talk to X, go here and talk to x, go to the classroom, do this, talk to X. I mean, what sort of teenager goes to Amsterdam, blows $3k of stolen money and then decides to commit armed robbery...while his principal comes to the rescue with no consequences to the MC? Bleh...there are far better written, rendered and coded games here. Give this a hard pass.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

ODX

A great story with lots of girls to please all palettes. Covers most tropes and does it without feeling overbearing. Graphically all the girls are gorgeous.

Development has also been one of the more reliable games I have supported.

Only negative is that most decisions mean nothing as you pretty much can have every girl and you basically can't fail.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

robyo7

I would say that this is a nearly excellent game. One of the few in which I could immerse so deep, that I felt like I was part of the story to. Sometimes exaggerated for sure but in general, one of the best games i played story wise and great models also.
    The first 7-8 chapters are AMAZING! I can not express how good it is. I was lost in the story. So much teenage memories brought back. The story was going "slowly" but steadily and everything was great. Loved it. I am giving the five stars for these chapters. Just enough erotic scenes, and a great story to not make you bored.
    I do not know what happened after that. Seems like the developer got bored of the slow paced story, or it was some external pressure, but the game became a fuck-fest. Such good buildup thrown out of the window by fucking nearly everyone in the last chapters. The scenes are great, they look amazing, I am sad only for the story at this point.
    Nevertheless if you are looking for a great game to play do it, I can only recommend this one. Hope that you won't have the same feeling I had for the latest chapters. Even if you are looking for a good wank, I bet you will stay for the story.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

This game is fantastic; it is one of the most well done games on this website.

First of all, the game has so many characters; often times, this makes the story building and character building suffer, but with this game it makes it even better. The story is pretty interesting, the MC had a rough childhood but he is kind of turning all that around. As stated before, there are lots of characters, all with interesting personalities and even character arcs. One of the main LI's was kind of slutty and never thought of having a loving relationship but she kind of makes a 180 and can fall for MC. One of the main LI's is kind of nerdy, and even sort of disliked the MC. Well she ends up growing with the help of MC and they can have a loving relationship.

Basically, what I am saying is that the character building is way above average. You can learn to love the characters if you give them a chance. Pretty much everyone you see is a potential LI and it seems like you can become a man whore and as of 10.1 part 1 you there doesn't seem to be any repercussions.

The characters not only have great personalities, they all look gorgeous and very realistic. No DDD space globe tits and no plastic barbie doll bodies. I personally really appreciate this decision and I think every single girl looks amazing.

Unlike many games, this has a few male friends as well. The MC's best friend Steven has great moments with them together and it is nice to be able to have a bro in game. There's also a few other guys which leads to some interesting/funny dialogue and conversations.

Everything about this game is really well done and it is definitely worth of a 5 star rating. I think there is so much content and it is truly a well crafted game. This is coming from someone who dislikes open world/sandbox type games but this game in particular does a great job of being a VN/sandbox hybrid. You can really feel like a part of the in game world rather than a spectator. I whole-heartedly recommend this game to everyone.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This game was so nostalgic for me. You can feel again the schooltime pranks and seduce teenage girls. Characters are authentic you have a bromance with protagonist' best friend. Writing is good the whole game has atmosphere and best humor I ever found in adult game. Choices matters about relationship with girls. This game is Classic for me.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

hexapuma

Good models, interesting plot you do not have to slog through, and good amount of content. Overall one of my top five favorites. Would for sure be my favorite, except for significant downsides of sub par animation and angles for sex scenes.