VN - Ren'Py - Completed - No Nut November: A Futa Awakened [Final] [ATH Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game is okay.

The story is just, it is no nut november so you don´t cum and your cock and the whole turns gigantic.

There are animations but only in the beginning, and they aren´t really good, very short and often you don´t really see much, there are also no sound effects which is dissapointing.

The dialogues could be better I was really bored.

And the worst part is the, unfitting , annoying music, which made me really not like it really much.

And the models are pretty boring too.

But if you like futa, and cock fucking try it it is really short.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

akirakurusu7

Interest concept but goes too far with the expansion. Becomes more of a giantess fetish than an expansion. It would have been perfect if it didn't take it that far. No real sex scenes after the initial ones, size makes it impossible.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

davy_jones_knockers

This game is so fucking stupid. Don't get me wrong, I kinda love it too. It does the docking and cock-larger-than-people fetishes pretty well. However, it also is just irrepressibly dumb about how anything could conceivably work.

I dunno, you've gotta take it on its terms. I found it to be a weird mix of sort-of erotic and perhaps-intentionally hilarious. Not a bad time at all, just not quite what I was expecting going into it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Slack00

A short VN with a cast of futas and females (no males in the story), the MC takes the challenge and grows to literally giant proportions.

There's two or three animations, which are fine but are strangely not as hardcore as the subject material would suggest (bodies are shown moving, but you get no visuals of the intercourse--they are softcore, probably because of the difficulty in animation). So that's a bit of a disappointment.

Note, there's not a lot of sex (remember the title of the game?), but there is a lot of penis docking here. The MC gets docked THREE TIMES, in fact, and her balls swell each time from the impossible idea of cum transfer from her partner into her own swelling balls. So there's a very specific fetish being entertained here...so not all futa fans will enjoy this.

Otherwise, the game has great English and tells the quick story very well, but only three stars: it has succeeded on its ambition, but it' s ambition is only to be a short, average game with a very specific fetish.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

FortheLoveOfPie

It's a simple cute visual model. I like the progression of how things work. Wish there was more Pregnancy content, but what have you. It's short about 10 minutes but also sexy with their big floppy penises. I enjoyed it. It's a good read, play? Give it a shot.