No One Piece adult games

Kunt

May 6, 2018
Sorry to zombie a post. But I wanted to see if others have wanted a One Piece themed Trainer game. I'm starting to work on one, and IF (big if) people are interested in contributing ideas/themes/characters that would be interesting.

I'm thinking of a trainer game set in the One Piece world, basically following right behind the Straw Hat crew to recruit lovely ladies into your new pirate crew. I have some of the ideas down, insofar as gamification and story telling aspects.

I've already collected some images and some characters to begin my own digital art, which will take a very long time, as I am not an artist.

I'm hoping there is still some interest in this. But regardless, I want to make a fun game for myself to play, as well as others.

It'll take ages to get off the ground, as I don't want to release anything before it's ready. But I want to style it sort of after Four Elements Trainer, where you start off with a more basic game, and each chapter the gameplay gets more interesting and varied (and bigger).

Is anyone interested?
So what happened in the end? did you make the game?

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Did you really necro a thread just for that? And it's the first post you make after 5 months here. I'm not even going to facepalm that shit because you don't deserve the like.

6f68f

Aug 31, 2020
Maybe because one piece sucks? :tf:
have u watched it yet? its been a couple years btw if u watched it already and didnt like it samw. Just wait a bit then when ur in a good mood (not just happy more like hype mood) rewatch it

Sanrokero

Apr 22, 2021
have u watched it yet? its been a couple years btw if u watched it already and didnt like it samw. Just wait a bit then when ur in a good mood (not just happy more like hype mood) rewatch it
I am just watching it, (currently on the fight on Onigashima) it is great, ofc it have it own flaws like slow spacing. So if after like 100 episodes you don't like how the show goes, they can just drop it. Tho they will miss that grat plot