Seeking No Protagonist/overseeing gameplay any recommendations would be great.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
So this may be an odd one but are there any games you guys know of where you kind of play a god role where instead of being tied down to one character you can instead change certain variables and see the way things play out then maybe take control of a character whenever you want? I'm being a little vague here so sorry for that but the only game I've run into so far that kind of has an overseer mode would be;

In the main menu you can start a normal game where you play as one of the characters or you can start a game as an observer where you can place items where you want and maybe choose to help someone whilst being the downfall of another. I don't think you can take control of characters once you start the game as an observer but the idea I there nonetheless.
sadly the game itself doesn't really have too much in terms of sexual content as far as I'm aware.

There's also some one the games in the era games where you could give people certain traits, change their body, their preferences, etc.. and you could continue playing after you changed up the world a little more to you're liking essentially playing god but I'm pretty sure you couldn't change who you played as in any of them the only one on this site is this one - https://f95zone.to/threads/eratoho-k-wamekukyouzin.7042/

Any recommendations like this would be great, and actually while typing this I also remembered that in Artificial Academy 2 you had control over so much of what happened in that world and could change characters at will, give anyone certain traits, you could change anyone's body/gender, etc... That is also another good example of what I'm looking for and I'm probably gonna re visit that game, here's a link for that game too - https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-2-illusion.1336/

Feel free to give any recommendations at all and thanks in advance :D

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
It's very niche; there are some that come close, but i'm not sure so I'm going to do some suggestions and some are probably not what you're looking for.
Corrupted Kingdoms
Honey select
Venus Blood -FRONTIER-
portals of phereon
goblin burrow
stationmaster
fort of chains
Games where you act like a demon and control others
Corrupted Saviors
Defiler Wings
There are many management games like
pytfall