• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

no puedo guardar ni salvar juego-I can't save or save game

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
Hola.soy nuevo y les doy las gracias a todos en este foro. por el tema de la cuarentena encontré este tipo de juegos y me encanto ,y me propuse empezar a traducir juegos para mi uso y disfrute tengo todas las herramientas posibles para traducción de RenpY y (con la API de Google) me va perfecto gracias halos miembros v01d_08 y makunbax con ellos he resuelto problemas en sus publicaciones. no quito meritos halos demás todo lo contrario gracias.
Les esponjo mi problema si podéis encontrar la solución:
1-sigo todos los pasos necesarios para la traducción
2-ejecuto el juego en español y perfecto puedo terminar el juego sin fallos tanto en ingles como español.
El problema esta cuando doy clic derecho para guardar sale pantalla de errores increíbles y solo pasa jugando con la traducción en español u otro idioma menos el original .
Para poder guardar tengo que dar a preferencias cambiar idioma original y guardo la partida y volver a repetir el proceso para seguir jugando, pero si puedo guardar directamente desde la Q guardar y cargar, no sale errores.
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
I'm new and I thank you all in this forum. by the subject of quarantine I found this type of games and I loved it, and I set out to start translating games for my use and enjoy I have all the possible tools for RenpY translation and (with the Google API) I go perfect thanks to halos members v01d_08 and makunbax with them I have solved problems in their publications. I don't remove merits other than otherwise thank you.
I'll spoopons my problem if you can find the solution:
1-I follow all the steps necessary for translation
2-I run the game in Spanish and perfect I can finish the game without failure in both English and Spanish.
The problem is when I right click to save comes screen of amazing errors and only happens playing with the Spanish translation or another language minus the original .
To be able to save I have to give preferences change original language and save the game and repeat the process to continue playing, but if I can save directly from the Q save and load, no errors come out.

Last edited by a moderator:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'd post the file "traceback.txt", it should list the errors. Also I'd post the files mentioned in that log (both the original version and the translated one). This could help people to find the issue.

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
Este lo acabó de traducir Alfaville-1.0-pc en el archivo están "traceback.txt" versión original como la traducida gracias.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You must edit line 95 of tl\spanish\screens.rpy: the '%' must go before the letter and it should not be followed by any space.
Also, you can safely remove the part between {#...}: if you see curly brackets with a '#', it is just a comment. Try:
new "%A %d de %B %Y, %H:%M"
This should return a string like: Domingo 2 de Agosto 2020, 13:47 (reference: ).

Reactions: jose domingo

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Looks good (ignore the quality of the image, it's heavily compressed):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Insert this snippet in game\scripts.rpy, line 752, and you can select the language:
Code:
                vbox:
                    style_prefix "radio"
                    label _("Language")
                    textbutton _("English") action Language(None)
                    textbutton _("Español") action Language("spanish")