Unity 初期の訪問者

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
Title:
Developer website:
DLsite Link:
Other Games: (14) Unity - Completed - Eraser Work 2 [Final] [Instant arrow] | F95zone

Hello guys, I will leave some Mexashare links here, they are from a blog where they post games, but I will not mention it due to rules, it is from the same one as Erase Works I & II

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This game is made with Unity (mono), so the works. I recommend the ReiPatcher standalone method.

After installing XUAT, you can extract the attached file into the game's main folder (choose yes when asked to overwrite) for a partial. It's the tutorial, menus, and about an hour of running around in-game. All raw Sugoi MTL. Line breaks didn't get inherited, so the NPCs' dialogue will all get jammed onto one line and cut-off. You may be able to mess with the Autotranslator's config file to make it work properly.

Reactions: ChaosZeroX121

Lacrua2007

Jun 15, 2018
A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler.

SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;D:\RJ01143093;D:/RJ01143093/RJ01143093_Data/Plugins\x86_64;D:/RJ01143093/RJ01143093_Data/Plugins;D:\RJ01143093;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;', symOptions: 534,

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
Is there any full save?
At the moment just found a reg edit file. If you want to trust just need to google "初期の訪問者 save".
One of the first link is this one :
Scroll down to the orange botton and click on it to be redirect to mega an download the file.
The file only will add the maximun level to your existing profile. So from there you can upgrade to the top the nasty skills to "enjoy" them and have an easy run of the game.
Also there is a bonification/minigame scenario. And you can also change you inner clothes color or use bikini.
I didn´t drive myself crazy to find my save so I gonna explain how to unlock and find those things.

1---For unlock everything you will need money and 2 golden ingots.To do this fast just spend all the points on your gun and the ecchi skills.
2---To be able to use the ecchi skills you will need the pink potions so, go to the open world map and left hand side to the dungeon portal. It´s located passing the river.
Beat the dungeon with your guns .
3---Now you should have some money to go to the small village in front of the dungeon portal to find a tiny potioncrasft girl with short black hair in the middle on the town. From her you will buy a few lvl 4 pink potions, 3 should be enough but buy as many as you want.YOu could buy some red potions for heal yourself in the future. Drink one of the pink potions to be able to use the sexy skills (TAB MENU).
4---Now go back to the dungeon portal, but don't go in, just go right following the map border to find a portal at the "egyptian area". Enter the portal and beat the boss ( it's the easiest way to farm money, golden ingots and materials for more stuff ). Just use the ecchi skills and will be pass out in a few minutes. May you will need to repeat the boss if you run out of money.
---Bikini--- If you just respawn at the beggining of the map or just outside of the boss go to the left side until the end of the map.You will find a destroyed city. At the right botton, hided behind a build you will find a NPC with the bikini clothes for 2 golden ingots ( if you don't have enough ingots, there is a blacksmith at the town that will give to you for materials).
---Clothes color change---At the respawn base there is 2 NPCs that are selling those item. You can change the inner cloth and bikini color.
---Bonification scenario--- This one it's more hard to find so:
5---Go to the 2 merchant NPCs at the respawn base, you need to buy a green metal tube. You need 10 in total. It's the same metal thing that you use to create portals if you find the portal gates.
6---Now go back to the space ship and talk with the transparent guy in front of you to give him the 10 green bars. With that now you unlock the door on your back for go outside with your own combat space ship.
7---Outside there is 3 different portals, I don't remember wich one is unlocked so just pass them all until you been teleported in to a combat. Beat this combat.
8---When you done go back to the open world respwan base and if you go on the village direction, really close to your base at the left side there is a lonely cabin with your same character. Speak with her a few times.
9---We are close now. Back to your combat space ship and the closer portal to you at your back should be unlocked now. Use it to be teleported to the market 31. In there just need to go downstairs until you pass 2 pink gates to find a sucubus behind a counter that will give you access to the bonification room.

And thats all, if somebody knows where is the save file I can share mine.
And also my apologies for my broken english.

crazyflare

Jun 26, 2017
And thats all, if somebody knows where is the save file I can share mine.
And also my apologies for my broken english.
The save is in the Registry accessible via the Registry Editor in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InstantArrow\初期の訪問者", you can export it by right-clicking the "初期の訪問者" folder in the registry editor and clicking "Export". That exported registry key file (.reg) is the save file and can be used by others.

How to open registry editor:
WIN + R and type "regedit"

Reactions: Marknoble117

Marknoble117

Oct 2, 2021
The save is in the Registry accessible via the Registry Editor in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InstantArrow\初期の訪問者", you can export it by right-clicking the "初期の訪問者" folder in the registry editor and clicking "Export". That exported registry key file (.reg) is the save file and can be used by others.

How to open registry editor:
WIN + R and type "regedit"
I didn´t know how to make a copy of my own registry files.

Thanks pal.

So in that case, there you go... I hope that works.

biasha2

May 6, 2023
uncensored patch ?!
UniversalUnityDemosaics works on this game, but main map starts lagging.

Also, I don't like background blur on actions, so here is my patched version in attachment.
(extract into 初期の訪問者_Data\Managed\ and save original file just in case)

It only makes her a "doll". Texture Replacer works fine with this game, but I can't draw shit.
So waiting for an artist to draw proper punani in the texture.
meanwhile attaching at least something. put into
<game>\BepInEx\plugins\ModImages\Select\1my\Body_Tex_.png

Last edited:

biasha2

May 6, 2023
I am old pirate, but paid for this game just to support the developer.

Some notes:
Shift-R is secret action not mentioned in skills, but there is note about it in the destroyed city.
Q acts little differently when you wear bra or no.
Hold LClick - way of the massage is random (3 animations with 1/3 probability each)
Boss can be killed by just holding "2". However it's boring, his attacks are easily avoidable with double movements.
In star ship combat you can avoid missiles (yellow marks) by accelerating/turning.
Repair - girl on the first level in the big city. Takes 2x"Beautiful cloth" per repair.
Dress protection - girl on upper level takes 2x"Beautiful cloth" per "5 points" of protection.
Pose gallery - fly into portal to modern city.

Reactions: rocky19141

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
Does anyone know where is the last dungeon? There's a quest that is saying that I need to be level 50 and to conquer the fifth dungeon. I looked everywhere and I couldn't find it. that's the only objective I need to complete. After that then I can say I truly beat the game. (I also bought the game to support the developer)

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Title:
Developer website:
DLsite Link:
Other Games: (14) Unity - Completed - Eraser Work 2 [Final] [Instant arrow] | F95zone

Hello guys, I will leave some Mexashare links here, they are from a blog where they post games, but I will not mention it due to rules, it is from the same one as Erase Works I & II

Not that ya'll can help with this but furniture seems broken. You can only set it down by clipping it into walls or by stairs. I hope the dev will fix this.

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
Not that ya'll can help with this but furniture seems broken. You can only set it down by clipping it into walls or by stairs. I hope the dev will fix this.
Where did you get the game? Cause I was able to put down sofa and table on the floor in the fireplace room. and I put a bath and a treadmill in the attic just fine. (I bought it from Dlsite.)