Unity 初期の訪問者

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Where did you get the game? Cause I was able to put down sofa and table on the floor in the fireplace room. and I put a bath and a treadmill in the attic just fine. (I bought it from Dlsite.)
I bought it off DLsite as well. Also having a problem finding the last dungeon. The old ship one. The items next to the portal is suppose to be a hint but I don't recognize the items.

Last edited:

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Could someone reuploud on some decent service like GoFile, or flip to torrent? :(
1708448229518.png
(I had to download 4 parts from 4 different sites, use several different VPNs to get there at all, and download everything at a speed of somehow 100kbps which took me all night, so please appreciate that ._.)

Inside is a simple extractor program. Just run Part1.exe, select the location of the extract and everything will take care of itself automatically.
I also added an optional folder with BepInEx auto-translator (link to the creator: )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
I bought it off DLsite as well. Also having a problem finding the last dungeon. The old ship one. The items next to the portal is suppose to be a hint but I don't recognize the items.
Have you went to the Orc's ship yet? I think that portal with the ??? is when you get a message when the captain ask for your help to take down ships on space. then that portal will open up only for those events. (the message will come random so keep playing) after you take down the ships, you'll be able to take over the orc ships. idk if you already done this? Excuse my language, English is not my first language.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Have you went to the Orc's ship yet? I think that portal with the ??? is when you get a message when the captain ask for your help to take down ships on space. then that portal will open up only for those events. (the message will come random so keep playing) after you take down the ships, you'll be able to take over the orc ships. idk if you already done this? Excuse my language, English is not my first language.
I did the space battle but I haven't seen any Orc's ship. I'll check again. Your English is fine.

Last edited:

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
After the prompt appears, go to space within ten minutes and participate in a battle. During the battle, you can fly the entire distance, and the enemy can be attacked by teammates. Finally, enter

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
Where did you get the game? Cause I was able to put down sofa and table on the floor in the fireplace room. and I put a bath and a treadmill in the attic just fine. (I bought it from Dlsite.)
can i ask where is this "fireplace room" is? i cant seem to find it

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Title:
Developer website:
DLsite Link:
Other Games: (14) Unity - Completed - Eraser Work 2 [Final] [Instant arrow] | F95zone

Hello guys, I will leave some Mexashare links here, they are from a blog where they post games, but I will not mention it due to rules, it is from the same one as Erase Works I & II

can you fix the download link? they don't work

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I am old pirate, but paid for this game just to support the developer.

Some notes:
Shift-R is secret action not mentioned in skills, but there is note about it in the destroyed city.
Q acts little differently when you wear bra or no.
Hold LClick - way of the massage is random (3 animations with 1/3 probability each)
Boss can be killed by just holding "2". However it's boring, his attacks are easily avoidable with double movements.
In star ship combat you can avoid missiles (yellow marks) by accelerating/turning.
Repair - girl on the first level in the big city. Takes 2x"Beautiful cloth" per repair.
Dress protection - girl on upper level takes 2x"Beautiful cloth" per "5 points" of protection.
Pose gallery - fly into portal to modern city.
how do you get to the modern city?

malmal132

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone have a problem when you start a new game, it'll load 90% on the progress bar then crash? Have no idea what's causing this. The game will run perfectly fine during the tutorial.

ku2333

Oct 22, 2023
Uncensored Patch

Unzip the root directory, uninstall the patch, double-click the running file ShanChuBuDing.bat