VN - Ren'Py - Nobilium [v0.1.0.0.5B] [88Michele88]

1. 1.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

What can I say?

This game has worse than Engrish. I did not know it was possible to make no damn sense in most of your writing but congratulations Dev, you have achieved it. That alone is not necessarily a game killer.

NO animations. For the pathetic amount of sex scenes there are zero animations that I saw. Bear in mind, I did NOT bother to play the entire abomination that this game currently is. Bear in mind, mist of this is fixable. It just requires the Dev to actually put in some work on his creation.

Dent artwork on the characters but the background art appears to ba an after thought. Sure there was a claim for hand drawn due to available artwork for a position but with no animations what difference does that really make. Sadly not much effort made as what is here is rather boring and when couples with a horrendously written story you just end up skipping along with no clue what is happening. And being what it is I don't really feel like I missed anything anyway. I was excited by the artwork in the preview pics and by the tags but found this creation sadly lacking.

That said, again, it is fixable if the Dev decides to put in some work. I would like to see it fixed. If it gets fixed then I WILL definitely give it another shot.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Munkieshines

this is not one dev spitting on another, this is a member of the population you are presenting your "product" to. moving forward now, within 30 clicks i had to close the game. no matter how well written the story may be, you really need some sort of proofreader or to run a simple spell check. your art style..... well, it is yours and having 0 talent for it myself i will not criticize that. overall, i would not recommend to anyone, your games.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

GAB

v0.1.0.0.5B
    This game is as lackluster and mediocre as it can get with the only enjoyment coming out of the games is seemingly infinite terribleness. For starters it's not even fully functional (or at all functional) which will be noticeable almost immediately after starting the game, examples include unrealistic dialogue where the characters makes it hard to understand. speaking with no relation to another as if everyone knew what the other was saying while being far away or not looking at their interlocutor, no fappable content what-so-ever with characters looking twice as big as their environements or out of place, no playability or replay value since it's as linear as it goes, with many others. Music blasted my ears when I started the game and was forced to lower everything which was ironic since game sound was set to minimum and had to increase it. only to be brought back with more ear-shattering music when the game ended and brought me back to the menu. Issues one by one pile up the more I play the game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

WhyBotherYouAsk

I'm sorry to say, but the distorted aspect ratio of the images makes this almost unplayable for me.
    The story is not bad, but - as I said - the subpar graphics ruin this game for me.

Should the dev one day get better and the game thus become more fun I'll review again and gladly give it a higher rating.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Dergeproductions

As I published the author, I look for a few things in stories: plot, character development, and conflict. Playing through Nobilium gave me all of that. Michele Angelus Nobilium is a young man who sets out on a meaningful quest surrounded by beautiful women. He allows the player to play through his interactions with them. All this while under the backdrop of an ancient empire, while watching family ties, vampires, and danger all play out around it.

So, yeah. Worth a playthrough or two. :)

I would like to see where to story picks up again. Still, as the author has 4 games they can work on simultaneously, I can apparently keep busy with their other titles until it does! - Derge.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's okay, the story holds up, and points for prego sex with a late pregnancy woman when there's the pregnancy tag. That said, the art style just loses it for me. Someone else kind of implied it's retro 90's but that's not a good thing, graphics and renders have advanced a bit and this era was almost more jarring than 80's pixel graphic games are. I'd give it a 2.5 but, for personal preference reasons, I round down since I'm just not a fan of the art style. If you are, add a star or two.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

FunFuntomes

I'm not trolling, this game is refreshing, the renders are made in a peculiar 90s style, but you can't say it's not a charming art.
    and even if you don't like the renders, you'll have to admit it's a fun story