Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
banner main.png

Overview:
is an adult, fantasy-themed trainer/management game in development. You take the role of an aspiring young Mage, that is working in a wizard city-state as a personal teacher of young gifted individuals. This gives you full control over your student which one may use however they like. But beware, as every action may have unforeseen consequences. Will you be a noble wise mentor or lecherous master/mistress? The choice is yours to make...

This game is in the very early stages of development, so updates will be frequent and many game mechanics are not yet implemented or are only partially implemented.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-08
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: Alvir Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

newUI.png newUI2.png newUIIN.png NewUINight.png NoblesseObligeIntro.png New Characters.png SlimeScreen.png
Suzumi E2Art.png Suzumi EYArt1.png Suzumi EArt3a.png Suzumi EYArt2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
This looks good, but I gotta ask is this game or at least the name in reference to something because I swear I have heard at least the games name or something almost exactly the same somewhere else.

Reactions: Alvir

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Noblesse Oblige 0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

EmDschay

Feb 24, 2022
This looks good, but I gotta ask is this game or at least the name in reference to something because I swear I have heard at least the games name or something almost exactly the same somewhere else.
Noblesse oblige is a not so uncomman catchphrase meaning if you say you're noble you better show it.

But there has also been a movie (though the English title was Kind Hearts and Coronets) and some set in Genshin.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Noblesse oblige is a not so uncomman catchphrase meaning if you say you're noble you better show it.

But there has also been a movie (though the English title was Kind Hearts and Coronets) and some set in Genshin.
I should have been more specific as I meant in reference to another hentai game or visual novel.

Reactions: spamhere

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I should have been more specific as I meant in reference to another hentai game or visual novel.
theres an anime called Noblesse, it caught me offguard too when I first saw it
edit - its an anime about vampires, not hentai related =P

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Noblesse oblige is a French expression that is used in many books and some anime, there is even manhva and anime named - Noblesse.
But my game is not based on it, it's inspired by flash game - Slave maker, which in turn was inspired by Princess maker.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Future tags?
Will add them to games page! Thanks you for suggesting adding them:D

Future Tags:

Possible future Tags that may be added if there will be demand for it:

At first more common things will be implemented like

By the way Futa and Transformation will be implemented in near future (maybe even before winter;))

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Avoidable?
Yes, all XXX content is avoidable, you can even play the game without any kinky stuff, and raise pure untaited girl,you can even protect her virginity if you so desire ( there will be achivement for it in future:LOL:)
Or you can go full corruption route, with succubuss ending or some other tentacle ending. This all features will be implemented after making all main features playable and interesting to experience.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes