Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
That so?
Then i suppose i should expect to see some in-depth TF capabilities, i remember in Strive you could even modify stuff like the eyes of your combat slaves to make them see in the dark and the like, increasing their combat capabilities.
In other words, modify slaves according to the purpose you want to use them for.
Thus, combat TF for combat slaves, sex-enhancing TF for sex slaves, etc. I really liked this depth. :whistle::coffee:
Yes I love this part of that game, but I'll get to making something similar a bit later after all main parts of the game are 100% complete and enjoyable to play ^_^

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Thank you for playing Noblesse Oblige ^_^
Sure, right now this game is in a very raw state, as it is only reaching version 0.3. many features will be polished and expanded, with new art being added in every new version update.

I try to keep it realistic and add only those features that I know I will be able to finish, and I really do like those trainer games and just want to make a game that is not just a clone or a simple cash grab, but a game that I can be proud of.

Yes, there's a lot of work to be done, but I'm enthusiastic about refining every aspect of it. My goal is to make this game truly enjoyable for you and everyone who appreciates management games when it reaches version 1.0.

PS - Nice protoss avatar ^_^
Haha, thanks. I must give you credit for handling my harsh criticism very courteously.

havemyrespect.jpg

Cheers.

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
Are there any pointers for just starting the game? I'm stuck in an endless loop of planning and it's the same events over and over again? I bought the stat boost from the one chick and honestly I'm just confused on what to do next, my relationship, stats, lust, obediance or skills haven't increased at all

Reactions: Alvir

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Are there any pointers for just starting the game? I'm stuck in an endless loop of planning and it's the same events over and over again? I bought the stat boost from the one chick and honestly I'm just confused on what to do next, my relationship, stats, lust, obediance or skills haven't increased at all
Thank you for playing Noblesse Oblige!

If your skills are at 100, you need to raise your skill rank. To do so, you need to go to The Recruiter(Nivair) and ask her to increase your skill rank. Then you will be able to develop them further.

Stats are not permanently increasable yet, and it is planned to make it hard to increase them.

You can develop relationships with Suzumi by having discussions with her or getting intimate. After reaching different relationship levels, you will encounter new events, but those are primarily situated in the forest, as Gremlin'sdistrict has few of them . Other characters do not have relationship events implemented yet.

Lust mechanic will be expanded in the upcoming 0.3.2 version, so many new horny events will be introduced then. After that I plan to work on obedience and different encounters.

Lots of events will be introduced in the near future, so soon you will have much more things to do in the game ^_^

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Am I right that, unlike Slavemaker, there's no way to punish disobedience? Have I just not found it?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo Alvir. Great to see this still thriving. A question - if you do the full course of the body altering bit, does it change up your portrait? Is it different for males or females (considering usually the futanari vibe is typically a feminine look, new bits aside).

And how does this work for custom portraits?

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Noblesse Oblige [v0.3.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 225mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Kim00000

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Am I right that, unlike Slavemaker, there's no way to punish disobedience? Have I just not found it?
For now, there is none, but it will soon appear!
Obedience system improvement will be in version 0.3.3 ^_^

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Heyo Alvir. Great to see this still thriving. A question - if you do the full course of the body altering bit, does it change up your portrait? Is it different for males or females (considering usually the futanari vibe is typically a feminine look, new bits aside).

And how does this work for custom portraits?
Thanks for checking out the new update ^_^
Yes, when you make it permanent you get a new portrait, switching from a male portrait to a female one. If your MC is a girl then the portrait stays the same. And.... it even keeps the hair color XD

Reactions: Laughingfox

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Thankfully, game has female protagonist and can keep protege virgin while only doing anal. Sadly, no reaction from this lifestyle(keeping her virgin but with anal), it is funny that you can choose to do it and hope reactions will appear in future.
Anal dedicated protege only run.
Sadly, l see no futa content, you just get futa and have no actions in intimate mode. Not even you or protege
The UI, if you open at an certain order, tends to bug out and is annoying.
And if you ask me, a quality of life, aside from being able to remove all schedules with single click so you can reduce total clicks for the player, is a simple level up to rank ups. l mean, doesn;t need to be in a schedule and wasting time to go to office. Have it on the skills menu with a simple click next to it, saying how much does it cost.

Ah yes, saving custom templates of schedules for quick access to any situation that a player needs.
My most playtime was just spamming jobs and learning, up until you get enough money, you go to skills menu, see which skills need exp or can level up, remove a job so you can go to the office and do it all over again.
In other words, please reduce the necessary clicks so the flow of the game doesn't get ruined.
The less time a player has to spend doing that he does lot of amount times, the better. Exactly how l open discord or any other app using shortcuts either with keyboard shortcuts or just icons on desktops(quick-use actions). Actually, more games need keyboard shortcuts, advanced users will surely enjoy it. It is also a good way to respect the player if you can do shortcuts that users use to save their time.
That is what l have seen.

Last edited:

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Thankfully, game has female protagonist and can keep protege virgin while only doing anal. Sadly, no reaction from this lifestyle(keeping her virgin but with anal), it is funny that you can choose to do it and hope reactions will appear in future.
Anal dedicated protege only run.
Sadly, l see no futa content, you just get futa and have no actions in intimate mode. Not even you or protege
The UI, if you open at an certain order, tends to bug out and is annoying.
And if you ask me, a quality of life, aside from being able to remove all schedules with single click so you can reduce total clicks for the player, is a simple level up to rank ups. l mean, doesn;t need to be in a schedule and wasting time to go to office. Have it on the skills menu with a simple click next to it, saying how much does it cost.

Ah yes, saving custom templates of schedules for quick access to any situation that a player needs.
My most playtime was just spamming jobs and learning, up until you get enough money, you go to skills menu, see which skills need exp or can level up, remove a job so you can go to the office and do it all over again.
In other words, please reduce the necessary clicks so the flow of the game doesn't get ruined.
The less time a player has to spend doing that he does lot of amount times, the better. Exactly how l open discord or any other app using shortcuts either with keyboard shortcuts or just icons on desktops(quick-use actions). Actually, more games need keyboard shortcuts, advanced users will surely enjoy it. It is also a good way to respect the player if you can do shortcuts that users use to save their time.
That is what l have seen.
I'm very grateful for such a detailed analysis ^_^

There will be a special achievement and different reactions for keeping your protege virgin, it is just not implemented yet. I also plan to make special endings depending on how you handle it.

Futa content will be added with each new patch, no actions in intimate mode is a bug, thank you for notifying me of it! I'll make it work correctly in the v0.3.3 ^_^

I'll try to monitor UI to find out how it gets bugged.

Those are very good suggestions for quality-of-life improvements, I'll get to implementing them.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I'm very grateful for such a detailed analysis ^_^

There will be a special achievement and different reactions for keeping your protege virgin, it is just not implemented yet. I also plan to make special endings depending on how you handle it.

Futa content will be added with each new patch, no actions in intimate mode is a bug, thank you for notifying me of it! I'll make it work correctly in the v0.3.3 ^_^

I'll try to monitor UI to find out how it gets bugged.

Those are very good suggestions for quality-of-life improvements, I'll get to implementing them.
l can think more depending(or explain )on how much l play, my thoughts come on the fly (as playing).
Don't know if l play it again until content arrives.
But know this, for players with one hand or ones that don't like mouse since can be slow, keyboard shortcuts on actions are always welcome.
Having a friendly user experience is a must even though it has been overlooked. l have played many games and even in F95, they are games that are just wasting so much time for no reason when they can be easily added to reduce said time.
l seen games that annoy me just from their controls or interface and just leave them, quit instantly.
l sadly forget the games l play so l need to replay them to remember what good they did and what bad or time consuming they did.

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
l can think more depending(or explain )on how much l play, my thoughts come on the fly (as playing).
Don't know if l play it again until content arrives.
But know this, for players with one hand or ones that don't like mouse since can be slow, keyboard shortcuts on actions are always welcome.
Having a friendly user experience is a must even though it has been overlooked. l have played many games and even in F95, they are games that are just wasting so much time for no reason when they can be easily added to reduce said time.
l seen games that annoy me just from their controls or interface and just leave them, quit instantly.
l sadly forget the games l play so l need to replay them to remember what good they did and what bad or time consuming they did.
I'll think about keyboard shortcuts and how I may add them, but those schedule actions will surely appear in the 0.3.3 update ^_^

Reactions: randomname2243

Alvir

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2022
Why is "elif True" used in the code instead of a simple "else"?
it all depends on the situation, sometimes I could leave a place to add something later, and sometimes I simply made it so accidentally.

Reactions: mar_oz

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
This looks good, but I gotta ask is this game or at least the name in reference to something because I swear I have heard at least the games name or something almost exactly the same somewhere else.
yeah the guys behind euphoria made a maid romcom vn way before they made euphoria called noblesse oblige. its pretty good, though its only in japanese and you need to use the good old dictionary to play the game.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
sigh once again missing rape tag, and im not even talking something like curroption or drugs this is full on brutal rape, kicking and screaming crying the whole 9 yards...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
sigh once again missing rape tag, and im not even talking something like curroption or drugs this is full on brutal rape, kicking and screaming crying the whole 9 yards...
my mistake it was hiding in the spoilers...kinda weird that you would have o click just to see the tags...

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
i have to give credit where credit is do, the rape that thee is(so far) is kind hard NOT to avoid, you almost have to pick the "get raped option" when you go to the gremlin district you sometimes get the option of "going down the dangerous alley" in most games thats an instant rape scene, but in this one, its RNG, you could find nothing, you could find gold, or you can find rouges, and if you do you can
A talk to them, witch leads to a fight(if you lose...witch at this point in the game is impossible to win, but later its likely easy to win) when/if you lose(or even before the battle is over) you can just run away losing some gold
B just attack them, again almost impossible early game, and leads to the same...rather gruesome rape scene...like the most horrid of all rape...but again ONLY if you dont just run away
C pass a skill check (failure leads to a fight..see above)
D just run away
so despite being a horrible rape scene its..well you HAVE to chose to get raped...like the only way you will see it(or rather read it) is to pick the option witch while not spelled R A P E, the contexts clearly tells you what is going to happen, but again its 99%percent avoidable
my only gripe, and this may be due to me simply reverting to a older save and not continuing the story after. but both characters act as if nothing happen..like other then Suzumi losing her virgin description and both characters being at 1 hp...nothing comes from it...again unless this unlocks some dialog later??

anyway TLDR this game is really fuckign good when it comes to avoiding unwanted outcomes and your choices having real impact, Kudos to you dev...
but a humble request..i know its not very popular, but could we get some more lesbian friendly sex options? like some of the scenes in question look like they could be other acts(like how doggy anal looks like scissoring or riding looks like tribbing ) but each one of them is just the male sex options but with a dildo...but again early development i should be happy i can at least play a female, and maybe more lesbian friendly options are already being developed

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes