• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Noelle Will Give Her All! [v1.05] [Apricokobo/Kagura]

1. 4.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

The game has been redeemed now that it's available in a playable state. In terms of gameplay systems, it's very straightforward with little to no room to change your outcomes. Basically as long as you do every event available to you every day, you'll get the good end. Maybe you'll need to shower to get just a bit more energy, but as long as you don't lose to monsters outside of town (which you would pretty much have to do on purpose) you can avoid the bad end.

Post game, you have basically unlimited time to unlock the rest of the scenes manually. There may be some shops and events that you need to diligently look for, but you'll eventually get all the scenes through trial and error. Alternatively, the gallery room has a switch to unlock all scenes if you're feeling lazy.

All in all pretty good game. Character art is really cute, dot pixel animation is really smooth and makes for some great H scenes. Only real complaint I have about the art is that the feet look really weird sometimes. It really depends on the perspective but I find it distracting when it looks jank. Oh also the dialogue is nigh incomprehensible with the MTL, but not like you need the text to really advance anyway. Great game otherwise, if only very straightforward.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

kaizoman

i remember playing this once and deleting it pretty fast and i dont remember why i did that.

i replayed it and i struggled between giving it 3 or 4*. i decided for 4 because the animations are really good. especially for rpgm which, 90% of the time, just has still images.

lets get the first major thing out of the way: yes its machine translated and yes its absolutely UNPLAYABLE if you wanna read stuff.
    quests show you where to go (thank fuck) so thats good.

the game doesnt give you much freedom tbh, if you dont do the quests, there is nothing you can do.

there is a lot of extra stuff after the story is over which is nice (and even introduces the going around nude mechanic)

overall the animations are really nice.
    the voice is good (it actually sounds like a woman enjoying herself, not fake acting, not over the top japanese screaming)
    there is a decent amount of content.

its just all very forced, you dont have much freedom and the english is abyssmal. (not that it matters, in all fairness the story is all the same)

but other than that i still give this 4*.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Scenes are good, corruption is a bit too fast in the beginning and story is cliche but the corruption gets much better towards middle and end.
    The big minus for me was some scenes go on... for agesssss, you are literally hoding down 'ctrl' for 2 minutes for a few of them.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

clnght3

Game is good although extremely linear and very buggy (if you get the incorrect version), the story's the same as most JP games involving innocent/naive characters and being linear doesn't help at all, but what everyone comes here for are the H-scenes, every job the mc takes involves an h-scene (except slaying/fetch quests) and they're all animated, animations and art are great but gameplay wise lacks a lot. Overall a nice game, but since it's MTL and only a few versions work correctly, I'd recommend just getting a save and watching the scenes in the recollection room
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Radu

Same thing all over again a naive girl balckmailed to do this for some stupid debt how original i see a lot of this is not worth it just get the save and do your thing and get out is boring prostitusion , rape etc the art is good other then that is the same thing again just differnt
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KapitanDupa

Very nice game, would give 4.5 if I could. Animations are really good, rest is typical to jap corruption game - naive girl does more and more nasty stuff. The only problem is absolutely linear progression - usually you have 1-2 quests active and need to finish this to progress further.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

GimpyFuccer

I love the concept/gameplay of the game, but it locks after just a few jobs and the translation makes me feel like I'm having a bit of a stroke. Also words seem to be cut off by the text box. I'm not entirely sure how fixes would be released on this site but I hope there are some soon.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

swe920

The art in this is decent, but seemingly nothing is animated (Might just be a bug, cause the picture files are animated). There's no gameplay to mention here, it's mostly just random harrasment, and the build up is not that great in the MTL. Hopefully the actual dialog is way better, cause it's definitely not worth the bother with the MTL.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Guiltyy

This game is amazing.
    It lacks gameplay, but that's not the main goal anyway, it's one of those "get abused" games and the H-parts are definetely worth it. The MC is cute and sexy and the scenes are the best.
    The translation is MTL, but that doesn't make the game any worse, i'm glad that there's one, and it's a good one since it's all already translated, even menus, so you don't need to wait for the game to translated it while you read.
    5* no doubt.