3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

GastonX

Jul 22, 2017
Does anyone know how to get ReShade working on this? I'd like to use some filters as I'm not a fan of the raw pixel look, but I don't know what API this thing uses/if there's any way to use ReShade on these types.

Jun 14, 2020
how do you even get the true end? I cant get their affection to 10 because Rins quests force me to basically skip entire days with the forced pass out endings.

Also do cheats not work anymore? I pressed L but nothing happens

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
how do you even get the true end? I cant get their affection to 10 because Rins quests force me to basically skip entire days with the forced pass out endings.

Also do cheats not work anymore? I pressed L but nothing happens
there is a post with files for every ending

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Had a problem installing it on Android to make it work with JoiPlay / MaldiVes on SD-Card. In the end I learned that you can't install this game in FAT-32 SD-Card.

The problem is the amount of files in pictures folder: 30k+ both in 1.5.1 jp version and 1.05 Kagura's. But SD-Card that is smaller then 32gb in size will probably be formatted in FAT-32, which can store at max 65534 directory entries, but files with names longer then 8 characters hold more then one directory entry, so in the end I could copy only ~20k of game's pictures, only 2/3 of all. So if anyone encounters error "No space left on device" while unpacking game onto SD-Card smaller then 32gb while it still has plenty of space, beware that you should either move game files onto built-in phone memory or reformat your SD-Card... or archive game resources.

Last edited:

ShuwaLol

Dec 16, 2019
Where the heck i choose my ending I got everything at 100 but don't know wth to choose other ending that the fortune teller

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i am confused, is the game posted in the OP english mtl or normal translation?

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes