VN - Unity - Noemi's Toscana Rebirth [v0.22] [beWilder]

1. 2.00 star(s)

_Zebra_

After 3 updates the game still doesn't offer much in terms of content (0 sex scenes, no corruption). You are the owner of a restaurant and you have to pay a big debt. THAT'S IT! So far, you have a total of 3 choices in the game and it doesn't seem that they affect the story in any way (besides the management sys). Prostitution, brothel, affairs, developing relationships with those around her ... none of that so far.

All you get instead is this restaurant management system that allows you to pick which girl works in a certain area. Overall the gameplay looks like this: you start a new day -> you select where the girls will work -> proceed -> read the first text block -> double click(or click just once and wait for a text scrolling effect) -> read the next text block and so on -> view the day stats. After you repeat the process 4-5 times you will get either a free day scene or a story scene.
    Graphics: 4/5
    Gameplay: 1/5 (double click, double click - annoying)
    Story: 2/5 (I found a dog collar in my steak, everyone, they are serving dogs here ... )
    Development: Slow
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.