Others - (Non)Human Desires [v5] [nonhumans]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Ehh... nothing too special nothing too bad... Average...
    White hair girl ("Seraphine?") Looks pretty cute but well... having sex with dead body kinda pushes me away... and she wants that...

Game is little bit boring You just walk around and interact with things, killing slimes gives you 2 coins, You need to pay 10 coins to see seraphine pussy / boobs ( which are nothing special - and she have pubes ) and then 20 coins to have sex with her on top of dead body ( so u need to kill some demon bring his dead corpse to her and pay her 20 coins ... wtf ... )

Art is pretty cute and sex scenes are indeed animated in 5 frames animation xD Well... as for 40 mb game this game is doing not so bad...

If building system will be even greater this game could be pretty good, other thing You can spend Your coins on is building stuff.

Walls are 1 coin and other things are... more coins... I were just too poor beggar to try other things but if i remember Teleporter is 4 coins and "Werewolf" is 15 coins ( probably another sex animation )

Well... as for now it's average demo...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

It's a strange game.

First of all the commands are unique, you mostly play only with a mouse, with left click you move and right click you open a menu, every action is used by the menu and you can do some action if you use a litte bit of logic (example, if you are over a rock, you can right click an enemy and select trow to trow that rock and kill the enemy)
    This is a very barebone version and there are only 4 sex scene but no gore even if the game setting is hell on earth
    The art is similar to helltaker that's only a plus.
    The game doesn't explain much, the guide just make you start and not die quickly. and the mechanic is quite clucky, some keyboard commands can be
    appreciated.
    Overall it's a good base, i hope the game will improve in future.