Non Human Thread

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
how do you resize futalicious without breaking the shell?
A thing I've noticed with the Meipie products is that there are quite a few morphs that only show up under Parameters, not in Shaping or Posing. There they have Scale Down, Scale Down Shaft, and Scale Down Testicles. Scale Down has a stop at 60% by default which I override, and Francine is at 79.1%. Another one is Shaft Shorten, which France has at 39.8%. The shell just follows the morphs.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
Jul 14, 2018
A thing I've noticed with the Meipie products is that there are quite a few morphs that only show up under Parameters, not in Shaping or Posing. There they have Scale Down, Scale Down Shaft, and Scale Down Testicles. Scale Down has a stop at 60% by default which I override, and Francine is at 79.1%. Another one is Shaft Shorten, which France has at 39.8%. The shell just follows the morphs.
Y'all are using things *other* than parameters to adjust things?

Cow Mechanic & Elari.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Y'all are using things *other* than parameters to adjust things?

View attachment 1093148
I'm probably 2.5 months into Daz and went to other areas for a good while. I mean, why would shaping morphs not be under Shaping? I've got a better understanding of how it works now, but I think Daz has quite a few tools/options that could go unnoticed for a long time without being directly told about them. Push modifiers is a good example - I'd never have considered what that does on my own.

Every little tidbit adds to the toolbox.

Speaking of which, I wanted to do a skill over time comparison and this seems like a good time:
Feb 16 2021
SathishinWhite_Camera.png

March 18 2021
SathishPortTopless_Portrait Camera.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
"Hey dickhead, if you like seafood so much, why don't you eat my squid pussy like it's the fucking best in the universe?"

View attachment 1093172
I gotta say, in a good way, your stuff is almost too much even for me sometimes. I love it. I'm like "I would not fuck... well... I mean... like if it was a situation I would do what I need to do, for mankind and all, to establish good intergalactic relations."

• Haha
Reactions: WooShang

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
I gotta say, in a good way, your stuff is almost too much even for me sometimes. I love it. I'm like "I would not fuck... well... I mean... like if it was a situation I would do what I need to do, for mankind and all, to establish good intergalactic relations."
Haha, okay, thank you :LOL: I really appreciate the sacrifice you're willing to take, but sometimes it's not your decision who to fuck :D

And Ganyu says: "What? Ain't I sweet and sexy for you? I swear, what you saw before wasn't me. Well, technically it was, but I was a bit ... carried away ... I really can be nice and lovable!"

ganyu_ifn_002.jpg

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Haha, okay, thank you :LOL: I really appreciate the sacrifice you're willing to take, but sometimes it's not your decision who to fuck :D

And Ganyu says: "What? Ain't I sweet and sexy for you? I swear, what you saw before wasn't me. Well, technically it was, but I was a bit ... carried away ... I really can be nice and lovable!"

View attachment 1093934
I bet that pussy is gooood tho. Chambers within chambers and all that.

Reactions: InsertFreakyName