Non Human Thread

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
So, I think it's an admirable challenge you guys put yourselves to. You're kind of pushing through the "Uncanny Valley" in reverse, to see how far a character can differ from human morphological norms(eye and face and body shape, genitalia and other secondary sex characteristics) and be seen as "sexy" by at least some people/viewers.

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Jul 14, 2018
I've honestly not got the first clue what the advertisement of your own threads policy is on here, so I'll just say I released a game (barely a game) and you can find it both here and in the links in my signature. So far the response has been positive.

khern_assault_2.png
khern_assault_22.png

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
1176906_20210421-1_Sophia_Sam_Dylan_Patricia_NaughtBoy_V1.0.jpg

Captain Bipto: "HEY... what the fuck, you little weirdo. I'm trying to get dressed, in here!"
Patricia: "Sam...! What are YOU doing...!?"
Dylan: "See... I told you my mom wasn't in there."
Captain Bipto: "Geez, Lady... I know puberty is a rough time for boys... But, you oughta put a leash on that kid's genitals."

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
I'm probably 2.5 months into Daz and went to other areas for a good while. I mean, why would shaping morphs not be under Shaping? I've got a better understanding of how it works now, but I think Daz has quite a few tools/options that could go unnoticed for a long time without being directly told about them. Push modifiers is a good example - I'd never have considered what that does on my own.

Every little tidbit adds to the toolbox.

Speaking of which, I wanted to do a skill over time comparison and this seems like a good time:
Feb 16 2021
View attachment 1093157

March 18 2021
View attachment 1093159
I'm actually JUST now paying attention to your "Non-Human-Thread" link on yesterday's post.
Sorry if this answer comes late and you're already aware...

I've fiddled with the Push Modifier when I can't quite get clothing to fit on my V4 figure AFTER using the Smoothing Modifier.
Anyhow, the Push Modifier basically thickens the cloth and mostly distorts the look of the fabric IMO so I stopped trying to use it. I JUST NOW found a work-around for my problem with fitting clothing that left me feeling that I can't see the forest for the trees... When possible, simply turn off the node and there is no clipping/ push through -DUH on me- :)

• Haha
Reactions: XenoFash

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm actually JUST now paying attention to your "Non-Human-Thread" link on yesterday's post.
Sorry if this answer comes late and you're already aware...

I've fiddled with the Push Modifier when I can't quite get clothing to fit on my V4 figure AFTER using the Smoothing Modifier.
Anyhow, the Push Modifier basically thickens the cloth and mostly distorts the look of the fabric IMO so I stopped trying to use it. I JUST NOW found a work-around for my problem with fitting clothing that left me feeling that I can't see the forest for the trees... When possible, simply turn off the node and there is no clipping/ push through -DUH on me- :)
Lol, I know that technique but can think of several recent examples when I forgot about it and used another method. I need to start putting up post-it notes or something.