Seeking non-loli version of LonaRPG

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Essentially the title, gameplay-wise probably the best RPGM themed game on this site but, well you get the catch. Is there anything remotely similar to it with an actual adult looking character? Since I personally (no offense for people who like it) can't play the game for the H...

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
There's a lot of female-MC rape games, 2d and 3d, but open-world sandbox? Well, aside from Degrees of Lewdity (which is also pretty loli or at least chibi), I can only think of modded Skyrim and Fallout 4. Lots of rape/slavery mods there. There's also this but dunno if it's worth a look.

Reactions: Knight6797

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
There's a lot of female-MC rape games, 2d and 3d, but open-world sandbox? Well, aside from Degrees of Lewdity (which is also pretty loli or at least chibi), I can only think of modded Skyrim and Fallout 4. Lots of rape/slavery mods there. There's also this but dunno if it's worth a look.
Thanks for the suggestions, one game I had found which is apparently similar to LonaRPG is Wings of Roldea, so besides the ones you suggested I might also give this a try.