2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Ethos of Darkness takes you to a ravaged future with no memory about how you got there. The playable character is totally customable regarding sex and appearance. The possible enemies largely vary in their appearance and will try brutally to take advantage of the player at any chance. The settings can be configured to allow/avoid homosexuality, furry stuff, etc. The adult content includes non-consensual sex, BDSM, corporal punishment, prostitution, sexual slavery and group sex, among others. I'm still writing the story and new content, but it's already fully playable. A roadmap of future features can be found .​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-26
Release Date: 2019-07-26
Developer: Rayxelm
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

ehvkpnZ.png dBY9fdy.png sc14.png sc15.png 1.png Inventory.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This opens a browser window (annoyingly not my default browser) and then tells me "...can't establish a connection to the server at..." followed by an IP address. Seems very fishy for starters. If it is an html game, why not have an html we can open?

kmm764

Jul 6, 2017
Will there be a mac version? Really wanna play this game but can't open it with wine

Tess

Apr 30, 2017
Same for me a webpage pops up but it says something along the lines of connection not available.

zeezbro

Nov 21, 2016
getting a lot of server errors randomly, also i cant seem to go back into the town after going to the trader once

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
Yo fix the connection not available problem, you can create an exception on Windows firewall for the game, or open port 14928.
This could lead to pretty serious security hole if someone isn't familiar with firewalls network communication protocols. Not to mention that you're making users jump through an awful lot of hoops to HTML game.

Consider this: Ren'py requires a Python execution environment, but most Ren'py games can be run without any installation or user configuration. Is there a way to configure your game's execution environment to achieve something similar?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Nice, I've been looking for a post apocalyptic game for a while. Are there any other games with this topic?
And another question :): It says in the thread's title that the game is Onhold. Is this actually true? The website is quite active.

Edit: I have to be online to play it? That's not cool.

• Sad
Reactions: Gabaw

Fallen9182

Jul 10, 2017
Nice, I've been looking for a post apocalyptic game for a while. Are there any other games with this topic?
And another question :): It says in the thread's title that the game is Onhold. Is this actually true? The website is quite active.

Edit: I have to be online to play it? That's not cool.

flexible survival is a apocalyptic survival game, it has lots of fetishes.

Reactions: Centrophy and berny

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Hmm, seems cool! Might I suggest something though? I understand you can't be both pretty and ugly, that makes sense, but you can be a switch, which means you're fine with being either a sub or a dom. Would be pretty cool to have that as a perk, or even as one you have to unlock somehow as the game goes on. :)

Reactions: BakaG

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
It's quite easy to cheat in this game, the saves are stored in the saves folder and you can open them with a text editor.

The sex interface is clunky, specially in scenes with multiple partners, but that seems like it could be easy to fix, but on the other hand, those server errors really put my game to a stop.

ator

Sep 26, 2017
Also the game is not working. It was impossible to make a html file and not come up with this shit.

Reactions: PNHSUKI

MadFriend

Jun 15, 2017
This has some potential, was fun but lacking a lot of content, unless I was missing something only place was the outpost with the trader and there doesn't seem to be any bad ends or anything against the enemies like the Slavers.

Reactions: ankelier
2.60 star(s) 8 Votes