2.60 star(s) 8 Votes

undto

Mar 2, 2017
If I find a python module to easily compile the code into a mac executable, then maybe.
This janky EXE is already a dead end street. The exe is invalid as fuck, but just happens to work on windows. Also calling out to 3rd parties for jquery is a dick move. There's plenty of HTML5 supporting GUI toolkits that are already crossplatform without devolving into a webserver.

SecretLust

Oct 3, 2017
Just got the new version 1.2.6 (https)://mega.nz/#!B6hnQIKA!jgno9klOZdDLVyaeTUhzvyw7zF5tvyKkyoVpiDEU_pQ
Just remove the brackets around the https as I haven't got enough posts to send links.

Reactions: ilomilo001 and Eoin

TrashBoss

Oct 8, 2017
Does this require an Intronet (Internet) connection in order to play? My PC cannot connect to Intronet and I can't seem to get past the loading bar.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Doggo, Can a mod update the thread using link?

Warrior044

Oct 20, 2017
@Rayxelm I would really love to try your game, but even after making the port permission stuff i can play it. I start the .exe and a new browser tab open but it is stuck immdeiatly on 1/3 of the loading bar without ANY movement for 10 minutes.

Reactions: DragoNoob

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Played it - it took a while to get the game to load due to needing to run a server or something. Walking on the map is a bit slow and boring. I think there's only one town now with some guards and 2 shops that sell the same thing. Enemies will screw you up unless you cheat by editing your save. I guess balance for this game is to make the player lose every time since you gain exp even when losing? Opening a cmd prompt to run a server or something while playing in html is really weird, there's also a plethora of errors related to "F" or time outs. The most recent action/item is always cut off as well so I keep getting messages like "you found..."and I'm not sure what it is until I pick it up because the text won't scroll all the way down. Not like it matters since it's usually planks of wood, metal, pointy sticks, or broken bottles which will take up your inventory space really quickly. I would also like to see an introduction or something, the game just drops the player at a base camp with no breadcrumbs or anything. Right now, this is a framework with minimal content. I don't want to sound all negative nor do I want to discourage the dev but I hope they take the comments from this board to heart and improve the game so we can finally have some more non-incest stuff. I'll follow the development for a while.

Reactions: Oniblonde

treos

Oct 19, 2017
well, i was going to give this game a try but it seems the server is down or something as it can't connect. might want to work on fixing that so the game is actually playable.

D

Deleted member 7072

I like it, looking forward to additional content. Shame all the good bits are packed into the .exe so I can't mod stuff without decompiling. Fucking around with the xml without knowing what each variable is has been fun lol.

For others who find the Approach option isn't preventing fights even with absurd charisma and cuteness, edit gameact.eod with notepad++, navigate to line 50 and change the function call inside the {} to enviro:agg:set:0
Lines 49-52 should look like this:
<nnincite>
<n>Incite violence</n><p>Act aggresive</p><q0>{enviro:agg:set:0}</q0>
<ns><d0>{0}</d0><q0>{0}</q0><q1>{0}</q1><t>nnincite0</t></ns>
</nnincite>

This changes the Incite Violence action to set environment aggression to 0, rather than raising it to 10, drastically reducing the chances of a fight happening. Pacify never seemed to do anything for me especially with multiple opponents, which is why I screwed around until I got this working.
As far as I can tell, Intelligence is 100% useless. Charisma affects shop prices and the approach action, but the latter doesn't work well. I can't tell what effect Cuteness has on Approach, so mostly useless. 10 points of Dexterity allows you to run away most of the time, never pulled off a sneak attack so I'm not sure how effective that part works. Strength is mandatory, as your damage will be all melee and the only profitable thing to do is walk around the swap, which costs 1 Strength per step. You will not win fights without extra health.

With this in mind, and considering you get WAY more experience killing enemies than fucking them, just put your starting points into Strength and Health up to 10. Walk around the swamp until you find two of the 350 silver items on the ground, then go to the outpost and buy the jacket with 5 armor for 600 silver, then the spear with 12 melee damage. You now take 0 damage from most enemies, and can start killing them to level up. Remember to put your armor back on after you fuck an enemy, it doesn't reequip automatically.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
New version (1.2.7) release! Changes include:
  • Posibility to change basecamp lcoation
  • Two new locations in Vica
  • Three new NPCs
  • New text options for several sex acts
  • New scenes at Vica-gate and Vica Council Hall
+5$ Patrons can download this version from the .
is now available at

Hope you guys enjoy it.
1 important question though: is the server actually working now or is it still giving connection error messages? because if it's still the latter then this update is meaningless.

D

Deleted member 7072

1 important question though: is the server actually working now or is it still giving connection error messages? because if it's still the latter then this update is meaningless.
Read the thread, it's a locally hosted server. The dev isn't hosting a server for you to connect to, your own computer creates a server that only you connect to in order to play.

treos

Oct 19, 2017
Read the thread, it's a locally hosted server. The dev isn't hosting a server for you to connect to, your own computer creates a server that only you connect to in order to play.

o_O just tried again and now it works... why wasn't it working before?

D

Deleted member 7072

o_O just tried again and now it works... why wasn't it working before?
It didn't work the first time since you didn't take 5 seconds to read the thread. You would have seen that it was localhost and simply tried again and it would have worked.

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes