Seeking Non visual novel games required

broncobuster

Dec 2, 2018
I don't want visual novels like DepravedAwakening, Being A DIK, A Mother's Love, etc.
And also I don't want 2D RPG games.
I want to play games like (low text, Interactive Map, Inventory, Tasks, Free moving and INCEST)
Milfy City
My cute roommate
Man of the house
High-Rise climb
Lucky Mark
F.I.L.F
Big Brother
Bad Bobby Saga.
Lust Epidemic (3D RPG)

I played the above games... If I've missed some more good games like these... Please suggest to me. Thank you.

Reactions: cpt.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Summertime Saga is a 2D game. I'll try Holiday Islands. big thanks for your response.
My error i din't see that you don't like 2d Game...

To make forgive my error i give you 3 other possible titles , with 3 games not still completed but with enough content
The Headmaster
Wild Life ( Furry game , but this will be an important Sandbox game in next future )
Glassix

Reactions: broncobuster

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
Four element trainer
Research into corruption(rpg+vn)
HS tutor
Something unlimited
Chile 18
The tyrant
Taken over
Corruption

I'm still looking for games without VN tag.
I'm really irritated and kind of pissed off by trending games list.Nearly 70% of them are VN.play time is not that much when you opt for skip text,once the game is done you can't review scenes which I hate the most.

Reactions: broncobuster

broncobuster

Dec 2, 2018
You're looking for a sandbox game

I suggest you two completely different between them :
Summertime Saga : probably the biggest Sand-box game here in this site
Holiday Islands : No incest tag ; for big boobs lovers, but in every case , a really nice game
Wow! I'm playing Summertime Saga. It is really an amazing game. No boring, No heavy text, No grind. May this game is not meant for (quick) fab. But I'm really enjoying.
I appreciate your suggestion. Thank you!
(And excuse my English)

Reactions: Fantabaldu