[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Noob-ish proofreader/writer interested in joining projects

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Skills:

- While not a native speaker, I have been consistently reading, writing, playing and (way too often) thinking in English for years now.

Preferred method of contact:

- Discord Iron#0417

Employment Type & Rates:

- Internship?

Availability:

- In my spare time: I have a full time job

Work Samples:

-

Additional comments:

- So, erotic games. So far I’ve been a consumer, and I’ve always fancied the idea of writing one. But the cold hard truth is that I have no experience in the field, and I wouldn’t even know where to begin. So I thought the sensible thing would be to get a glimpse of the creative process from a… humbler position. Weasel my way into an already running project, and learn the ropes. A lot of the games I played here might use some proofreading, I noticed, so why not start there. We can discuss my assured climb of the team's hierarchy (and ultimately the world's) at a later date.

Right now I’m mostly curious about the process itself, so I’m not necessarily interested in money. I mean, if you set on throwing big, fat, turgid paychecks in my direction, I will not dodge them, but we can talk about that in private.