VN - Others - Completed - Nope Nope Nope Nope Nurses [Final] [Dark One!]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Gerrardbro2

4 STARS FOR BEST GIRL AMAMIYA!!!!!
    (her neighbors always constantly complain about her)

Jokes aside, the story is fairly shit to the point where its funny most of the time, and there are zero player choices. Though humiliation and abusing women to the point they are actually given PTSD is not my fetish and I completely skipped those parts. :rolleyes: I am rating this based on the hilarious scenes with mad scientist Hospital Pharmacist Amamiya and her Judo world champion enforcer. Their scenes were just the right balance of craziness that it was just funny and missing a scene where she gets her hair pulled while being as loud as she usually is speaking at a 20/10 volume.

It keeps alluding to there being some romance that the author originally wanted to put in but then hamfists the fetish scenes the moment any character development starts to happen. Its like they couldn't decide to have the MC be a silent protagonist or a whiny bitch shota that won't stop moralfagging and just learn to read the room instead of gawking so hard on his own cock. 2/5 for the rest of the game since the art is fairly well done.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Usernamesareobnoxious

Art overall is good, the downside is alot of non-mc content is present and it feels like it was forced into the story somewhat, the whole series we've only seen the mc getting the abuse but then in the final entry it is decided that over a quarter of the scenes are without the mc. While the art is still extremely enjoyable, it is disappointing that the content went the way it did in the final entry of this trilogy. Would recommend this for fans of the other two but would also put a warning about the prior mentioned scenes being obnoxious at points.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Jinseiiii

i was actually enjoying this game even tho im not into Femdom but then i saw the cg and their having sex with others even tachibana why? did they make it like this it would've been better if they only have sex with mc nah just gonna skip this this is not for me
  4. 4.00 star(s)

ButterflyAffectionFan3003

Notes:
    +Finally! Otsuya content!
    +Aizawa is nice. I would hold her tenderly while discussing morality and the legal system.
    +Story was still pretty interesting. The drugs were kind of nonsense, but it's hentai so make of that what you will.
    /Why do all of these girls have half-full bladders when they have sex? What are you planning to do with that urine?
    -A lot more 'voyeur' (director and unnamed rando guys) content than the previous game. Personally, not a fan. Sadly, this category also makes up ~27% of the memories/scenes.
    -The whole hypnosis drug and orgasm drug situation was gross. I'm here to get sexually assaulted (through the medium of a faceless character that the reader/player is to self-insert as or follow the perspective of), not watch others get assaulted/coerced.