VN - Others - Completed - Nope Nope Nope Nope Nurses [Final] [Dark One!]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jinseiiii

i was actually enjoying this game even tho im not into Femdom but then i saw the cg and their having sex with others even tachibana why? did they make it like this it would've been better if they only have sex with mc nah just gonna skip this this is not for me
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ButterflyAffectionFan3003

Notes:
    +Finally! Otsuya content!
    +Aizawa is nice. I would hold her tenderly while discussing morality and the legal system.
    +Story was still pretty interesting. The drugs were kind of nonsense, but it's hentai so make of that what you will.
    /Why do all of these girls have half-full bladders when they have sex? What are you planning to do with that urine?
    -A lot more 'voyeur' (director and unnamed rando guys) content than the previous game. Personally, not a fan. Sadly, this category also makes up ~27% of the memories/scenes.
    -The whole hypnosis drug and orgasm drug situation was gross. I'm here to get sexually assaulted (through the medium of a faceless character that the reader/player is to self-insert as or follow the perspective of), not watch others get assaulted/coerced.