Collection Pinup Nopeys Collection [2023-04-13] [Nopeys]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ariak81

Oct 1, 2021
Hi warrfrok Thank you very much for the package you shared with us and if it is possible for you to upload the astrid and alita sets as well because they were empty inside the mega folder

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
Hi warrfrok Thank you very much for the package you shared with us and if it is possible for you to upload the astrid and alita sets as well because they were empty inside the mega folder
Again, it was still uploading, I haven't been making empty folders for fun. Both are up now as it's fully uploaded.

can you ping me when it's done?
It's all up on the link now, also Kemono is done. I did skip 1 or 2 packs that did not interest me, if they're not in the mega link, no I don't have them, for future reference.

I won't be reuploading this (as it was over 57GB!), so grab it while its hot or there's always Kemono.

my-job-here-is-done-bye.gif

(I'm also uploading a .zip version, .psd-free that will be 15GB for easier download. It should be up when I wake up)

Last edited:

Ariak81

Oct 1, 2021
Again, it was still uploading, I haven't been making empty folders for fun. Both are up now as it's fully uploaded.

It's all up on the MEGA link now, also Kemono is done. I did skip 1 or 2 packs that did not interest me, if they're not in the mega link, no I don't have them, for future reference.

I won't be reuploading this (as it was over 57GB!), so grab it while its hot or there's always Kemono.

View attachment 1539702

(I'm also uploading a .zip version, .psd-free that will be 15GB for easier download. It should be up when I wake up)
Thank you very much

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
No need i'll do it

Can also anybody tell me which sets are missing?

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
So here's the PSD-free and zipped link, (14GB instead of 57):

Also on a sidenote the kemono ripper is still going lol, it's getting my whooole backlog. If anyone likes any of these artists, there might be something that wasn't here yet. Here's the list:

Last edited:
Reactions: Voyager2

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
Yeah he posted a screenshot about it. Basically the code was reducing 40$ of your order, instead of 40% (and no packs are that high, making every single purchase 0$). The mistake was on his side but gumroad's UI can be misleading on that part.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
Yeah he posted a screenshot about it. Basically the code was reducing 40$ of your order, instead of 40% (and no packs are that high, making every single purchase 0$). The mistake was on his side but gumroad's UI can be misleading on that part.
completely unrelated topic but I must ask haha where did you get that jean profile that you are using as profile pic?

Alicetaria

Nov 18, 2020
Can someone tell me what this kemono website is? How do I get the link to the artists?
The website is kemono.party, it's ripping from paid websites such as patreon, gumroad, fantia. You can search for any artist there, as long someone imported it.

completely unrelated topic but I must ask haha where did you get that jean profile that you are using as profile pic?
Fanart by ogreillust, here's all the pics of it:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote